Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ecstasy addicts?

shtonkalot

Bluelighter
Anyone know any E over abusers?
I now know 3 people that consume pills (good ones mostly) on a daily basis. They are dealers (of course) and have a steady supply.
Now I know most BLers understand that E just doesn't work (properly) when used so frequently and this is info I've tried to pass on to the people in reference. But the seller knows far more than the customer (hehe) and says they work great.
These guys have easy access to amphetamines but continue munching on their costly bikkies. Can anyone suggest why?
What effects would such high use have?
Two of these guys have consumed around 10 pills in one day and several in the days around that, what is that going to do to them? Again these are confirmed good E's.

I'm not exactly sure but i can guess...
liver failure (think about the amount of shit going through the body)
Brain Damage (I'm guessing there's not much seretonin left up there, so what is the mdma going to react with?)
heart (once again pumping that much shit through your body, your working over time to get rid of it)
I also guess a huge case of depression when they finially give up taking ecstacy.
Also there wasting good pills! i'm not too happy, thats pills for us, and money for them. Maybe this is why people need education (harm reduction)

Whats it going to do to them?.....
Make them even more stoopid than they all ready are. pills every day... THATS FUCKING DUMB!!!
frown.gif
and it means less for BUNNY!
frown.gif

This is where the FUCKIN STUPID GOVERNMENT who don't belive in harm reduction/education about drugs is going so horribly wrong.I had my first E 7/8 years ago. Luckily only had one, BLEW ME AWAY and just couldnt get access to more. About 2 years ago, I had readily good access to Es and did chomp a few, consecutive days etc. Did everything you're not supposed to, ONCE I FOUND BLUELIGHT, I realised the errors and now practice harm reduction/minimalisation etc. I do drugs with time periods observed, not too many etc.. Back then, I simply did not know. Just because these dealers deal in pills, doesn't mean they know the full effects of pills. Whether good or bad. A friend who sells pills (like in the 100's/also goey etc etc) has NO clue on serotonin, dopemine, neurotoxity etc.. Hell, he rings me up to ask me what reports are on certain pills, even though he has access to literally 1000's. (disclaimer: I have no idea of his PH# or address). Anyway, why can't the fucking government take note of proper drug studies and see education/harm reducation is better that eradication. I read yesterday that John Howard has once again stated 'AS LONG AS I AM PRIME MINISTER, THERE WILL BE NO HEROIN TRIALS'. This coming because a new report into heroin shows crime prevention/raids alone is not enough to decrease drug fatalities/crime.. BLAH!
Straight out arrogance. Its like saying 'Little Johhnie, if we regulate E, we will have SAFER pills, cheaper (not as if high costs induce that much E related crime anyway) costs, less fatalities' Little Johnnie: 'Its a drug, im not doing anything else but trying to bust the dealers'. I don't get *that* mad often, but I am freakin annoyed with John Howard and all the little meisers that will not listen to any reason in regards to drugs/harm reduction...
*sigh*
Back to reality.. Peace on all..
DRUG EDUCATION!!!!!
[This message has been edited by wazza (edited 10 August 2001).]

completely agree with you Wazza.
We can't really expect anything more from our little Johnnie can we, I mean that poor little ignorant mind and those poor eyes that cannot see past his own nose....
frown.gif

Harm reduction and drug education is the only way that this society is going to move on and rise above of all this petty crap, that drugs are bad- well for fucks sake, alcohol, cars and gambling kill and destroy more lives than drugs do!
Play it safe kiddies, that's the name of the game.
PLUR......

Been there done that, it just gives you a weird sensation in the frontal lobe of the brain, gets a little to much to bear. At NYE earthcore me and a mate each chewed thirty yonnex's over a period of 48 hours, i dropped four and a white buddha right on midnight. The comedown was a bit savage, especially as i drank g on the train when we got home and passed out, waking up again in frankston on the last train from the city. I had no money and had to convince a cab driver to take me to my mums then borrow 60 bux off her to pay the dude.
And eminem doesn't really do that much M, they prefer coke. A chick i know ended up back at the como with them after the melbourne concert...
------------------
"At this stage of human evolution those who aren't on psychedelics aren't, in fact, truly human"