• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Black pills

*actually* there are.
I can even remember the day i saw it cos it was the last day we all rolled up for work at One.Tel. (you all know how that ended)..
It was a BLACK pill and it had and English Pound stamped on it..
Now, im not saying i wouldnt be hesitant to eat anything 'black' or that I didnt think twice about it before having it and it WAS nevertheless a SHITE bikkie.. but I thought id just say that there HAVE BEEN black pills.
Very unattractive looking but.

I has some mates who can hook you up wif da bomb black pills AAAAllliii. they is blacker than Will Smiths ass, just like you Ali. Reeesspppeekkkkttt
BOOYAKASHA

"hey mister DJ, put a record on i wanna dance with my baby, on a black pill..." thanks for this fantastic thread Ali... it attracts all sorts..
smile.gif

Here's an important question... if a pill was dyed black, would the dye in a scraping sample partially/completely mask any Marquis test result?
Most times when I've tested dark coloured pills the scraping has usually been small enough that the reaction colour dominated any pill dye coloration of the test liquid, but I'm curious to know if anyone did test a black pill before.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

is i now i raver cause i ate it?
oh and if you're worried about the dye masking the reaction you could run a control with a drop of tap water, better still use a drop of acid that won't react with mdma. from memory it's the SO4 group in the marquis reagent that gives the black reaction.
-------------------
often wrong, never in doubt

Hey BT i tested a black pill and it came up black and was a dud. heres my post :
Last week i EZ tested a BLACK butterfly.
good press with six wing butterfly, about the the diameter of a question mark (green or orange, thats just the size i seem to remember most and i relate everything else to it)
colour - black or a very dark purple
Guess what colour it tested?
Black *ahh der*
But its a dud, the guy that took it said he got nothing out of it but he looked really tired, so maybe ket
oh and ULTRA RUSSSPEKT!!