Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

have u ever hada bad E before?

Snake_Man

Bluelighter
hello again
im wodnering if anyone has experianced this?
i know one story a friend of mine who had the flue and droped an E and he said it was a really horrible experience but not sure if it was the E or because of the flue

Hi Snake_man,
You're on the right track... it could definitely have been partly to do with the person having the flu before taking the drugs that affected the way they felt. Some of the more subtle effects (and even the acute effects of some drugs) are greatly influenced by the "Set and Setting" of the user. The "set" is usually referred to as the setup of the person's body and mind going into the experience. Are they healthy, happy, receptive, nervous, agitated, sick, etc. The "setting" is the environment in which the drug use takes place, which can also influence the drug effects.
There is some good information in our forum FAQ, accessed from our main page, under the following link:
***** EVERYONE READ: Info, Posting Guidelines & FAQ *****
However, that being said... it's quite possible your friend had a bad pill. You can never guess what's in a pill, and the logo and colour mean little usually. There are available "testers" which you can use to establish what kinds of chemicals may be present in any given pill. See the FAQ for more information.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

'yes'
Threw up for two hours, couldn't walk, thought I was dying, passed out when I got home.
Apart from that I was hunky dorey!

"BAD E"... meaning?
"CONTAMINATED PILL?" (which would more concisely be a "bad pill")
or "BAD EXPERIENCE ON E(MDMA)?"
? ? ? ?

yeah...unfortuantly I had a shit pill at "transmission" at manning building, it was a green Euro dollar absolut crap..made me and my girly really angro and irritable ruined whole night....maneged to save some and tested few weeks later..went clear colour so it indicated it was total crud...not sure what was in it??? caffiene.....sudo...who knows......BUT funny you mention the FLU!!! because (and i strongly DON'T recomend this) one another occasion I organized a big night out with heaps of friends..the afternoon before the big night I got hit with a wicked fever...I was burnin up.....really weak..felt like shit, but I already had tix and didn't want to let friend down so I ended up going out, still feeling shithouse like i'd been hit by a bus(got on to some pearler biki's) so ended up poppin one and MAN!!!!as the biki came on the fever started to go away and I went ballistic on the dance floor and just sweated the evil bug out of my system......mad..mad night....
So next time you've got the flu got to the doctors and get a perscription for some "white smiley's"...
cheers....bj

I was unlucky enough to get passsed off a pill which contained what felt like to me a substantial amount of acid. I didnt relise until after what it was, but it left me in a bad way for days. Not a good trip, freakin me out more when it didnt seem to wear off.
That was before I discovered this wonderful world of bluelight and testkits.

Had the chicken pox at gatecrasher 2 years ago and took like 6 green euros (very first batch)the only effects from drugs i felt all night was the headach releaf from the codeine i took in the Codral cold and flu tablets.. waste of some good pills

I got a nice Ketamine bomb when I was expecting E. This was way back when I was less educated and didn't even know what Ket was... What a horribly unnerving experience.