Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

E In Asia

CUEKS

Bluelighter
What's the E scene like in Asia??
Anybody here familiar with the scene in Indonesia, Bali,or China???
Can anybody help me?

uhhh... did i hear china??? indonesia??? and what about singapore???
the reason, my dear watson, that we don't hear heaps about the 'E' scene there... is because there is very little of it... reason... they have the DEATH SENTANCE for drug trafficking and very fucking harsh sentances (including the death sentance) for drug posession...
that's why...
------------------
the guy who was once
E-u4ria...

*lol*
Get that into ya!
------------------
You can kick the monkey all you want...but what do you do when he wakes up?

yeah. Just came back from there. I wouldn't even want to be found with a plastic bag that HAD stuff in it!
Some guys got caught with K and pills (fuck all too) and they r up for death sentence.
Fuck that man....the dance scene is kewl, but drugs are not heard of! EVER!

With all due respect to those of you who offered your opinions, please be sure of your facts before making a complete tool of yourself.
Yes, these countries carry the death sentence for SOME drug offences, but believe me, some of the biggest drug scenes are there. Asia is probably one of the biggest exporters of ecstacy and other illicit amphetamines in the world at the moment. Many of these drugs are way cheaper and often of higher quality than what most people get here. Cultural differences in the drug scene merely masks its presence, not exclude it.
Then again, I could've been getting my kicks from rat poison and ground up glass
wink.gif
------------------
"Let us hope that the whores of evil no longer loiter on the doorsteps of your path"-Jack Kerouac

Yeah, it's gotta be there - that's where a lot of the shit's actually made! I guess they just don't talk about it on a public internet message board as much as we do...
smile.gif

syke: well said... it's all there, just have to know wat or where to look
smile.gif

------------------
[a young boy puts a feather into his mouth] | [vurtopia]

Well everyone is right about Singapore.
As for Bali you can get pills there (be careful though!!!!!) and if you do get caught by the cops just make sure you know someone with money that can get you out of trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wouldn't risk it though not worth your while!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok...asia coinsists of Many places. Having come from singapore I can tellyou, if you talked about drugs, I'm sure BIG BROTHER is watching and wouls come and whisk you away. But you drive for a couple of hours to other parts of asia, then YES..you can get drugs! IN FACT, asian drug cartels use the islands just above Aust to bring their ship loaded drugs into Aust.... SO yes.. There is E in Asia, but definately NOT in singapore..

i'm from Malaysia, but been partying in melbourne, last year when i was back there, everyone seems to be into drugs. You can score them easily, for example, behind a bar counter or you can simply just ask the bouncers. Is crapy i know, but the system is different there. Sadly, they can't tell you whether the pill is MD or not... so if you are visiting Asia and planning to drop some E, bring a tester with you. That's what i did....

Transferring this to Aus/NZ/Asia Drug Discussion 2001.
Finn
smile.gif

went to bali in january. walkin down the streets at night we were offered liquid e/G, pills, hashish, and of course jiggy jiggy. But one night at a club on the beach, with pools and bungee jumping (Double6,cool place), we bought 3 pills for like $20. Very soft and chalky, did next to nothing. Friend bought 2 drums of liquid e as they called it over there for $10 each, and he was pretty fucked. Its there, but alot turn a blind eye, especially if theres money involved.

im pretty sure that u can get drugs in Singapore. It just depends where and who u know.
wink.gif

------------------
To live is to change, and to be perfect is to have changed often.
- John Henry Newman