Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

inhalents

eddi spgeddi

Bluelighter
appart from the obvious one..... bulbs
generally speaking this classification of drugs is taboo and not cool, but, what other inhalents have you tried, what were your experiences? any recommendations.

when i was 14 me and a mate went through a can aresol once (glade pot purri, i folded a towel in halfs and sprayed it one the underside and inhaled from above, i have hated the smell of pot purri since, id say we had most of the bottel). well basically my vision started flickering heaps, my voice went really low and droney. I sounded like darth vader to myself, like bulbs but more enveloping, I had till i blinked and i woke up several seconds later (my friend said so) I guess i must have fainted, i still had more after that (i was very young and stupid) and was very dead headed and felt incredibly fucked for about 20 mins, then was very sore in the head and swore to myself i would never do it again... i guess i did it cause some older friends at school who i "thought were cool" done it regualy...i had tried it once b4 but only the tiniest bit. they even inhaled baygon
its similar to bulbs but goes to your head for longer and makes you feel more fucked
[This message has been edited by Stylin (edited 06 August 2001).]

There's allways amyl nitrite, "rush".
Sells in sex shops for about 20 - 40 bucks and just fucks with your head when sniffed.
I'd give a better description of the effects but I think thats the most accurate.

Stylin thats what all the cool kids do in the UK or at least what they werer doing when I was over there. Deoderant was their inhalent of choice but heaps of em used bug spray and the like.
Buzzin they called it from memory. Seemed like a pretty stupid thing to do breathing in spray cans through a sock. I tried it once didnt do anything for me tho, but I think me pissing myself laughing at the thought of breathing in a tin of deoderant didnt help things
wink.gif

I have been known to on occasion partake in the inhaling of the amyl (although technically most sex shop amyl is usually butyl nitrite). Quite fun if the bottle is fresh and full. Nothing too amazing - nice warm head rushes for a couple of minutes, gradually decreasing in intensity - but definitely worth a try.

mmm amyl nitrate... haven't had as much experience with it as one certain chaos butterfly, but i can speak forone hell of a headfuck from a nice sniff of that putrid smelling stuff.
smile.gif

------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know... aka nostalgic...
[This message has been edited by apollo* (edited 08 August 2001).]

any chromers out there?
rather than bump this up to the top by adding a further reply thought i'd just tack this note on.......
i'm kinda pleased there are not to many if any big time sniffers out there.... inhalents can really rot the brain and should not become part of your drug diet. i guess those who've followed such a path are rare on bluelight, as some modicum of nouse is required here.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by eddi spgeddi (edited 11 August 2001).]

Ethyl Ether
like bulbs but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better. actually, it felt like inhaling/peaking about 4 reeeaally lovey MDMA pills..then again, it was my first inhale of anything... but honestly, whooo... i get shivers just thinking about it. loverly. *spray onto the corner of a towel, insert into mouth, bite down and suck hard* can't be too good for the old lungs (hence my reluctance to go back for more - actually i lie, i'm just too lazy to hunt for it).

So an ether soaked rag was in your mouth?
how long did u suck on it for?

Chloroform!!! hahaha!!!
I knocked myself out in prac clas a couple of years ago with that stuff!
looked at the name, thought.. "hmmm - this sounds familiar" took a long hard sniff and fell and hit my head on the bench.
Getting up i remebered id seen it used in old films!
Oh - amyl - mmmmmmmmm - CB turned me into a amyl whore at Depth Charge!
------------------
No act is evil if you do it with a smile!

^^^
RR, thats the funniest thing I read all day
smile.gif

What the fuck did your demonstrator do?

This one time, in the research lab, I was making up a solution using super concentrated acetic acid
smile.gif
Nearly passed out... it was great!
biggrin.gif

Catnip is the best tho... whooooooo!!!!

tried smoking catnip as a teenager..... how do you prepare an inhalent from this plant entropope?

you can inhale butane too. something i'm quite ashamed to admit. straight out of the lighter refill cannisters....
it gives you that bulb buzz but heaps nastier. you get really!! light headed and your limbs don't function real well for about 5 mins afterwards. 15 mins later say hello to the headache of the century....
only for the dirtiest of drug pigs really..
tony
smile.gif

------------------
a : "i feel like a big mushy potato."
b : "i feel like the michelin man."

i was lookin to see if anyone had mentioned butane yet and there u beat me to it.
I have also inhaled butane. bulbs are better though. Bulbs are the shit. Amyl is nice but couldnt do it too often. Ethyl well i would have to get some first.