Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Does mdma lower your immune system?

tekstep

Bluelighter
Does mdma/drug use lower your immune system? Just wondering because i seem to be getting sick more often than i used too. Although it could be due to the fact that you tire your body out dancing all night, and are more susceptible to colds.
Anyone know if it's the drugs or a tired body? or both?

You basically answered your own question.
Yes MDMA does loewer your immune system making it easier for all those nasty virus's flying arround at the moment to fuck you over.
MDMA puts huge drains on your body and wears you down especially if your using X all the time. I'm sure someone else will post a link to a more detailed explanation.

umm. I think we've covered this one..but..
YES, it does. And just keep in mind your USUALLY in an environment with hundreds of other sweaty, breathing, dancing bodies who are in an eclosed area with poor ventilation. This may feel good at the time but your immune system is weakening BIG TIME, that's why it's important to take heaps of vitamins and eat healthy before and after big nights. I find I always get sick when I take a break after a few long months on stuff. EG: I am now 1 week into a break and have a VERY sore throat and coughing and shit.... but I expected it!

your immune system goes into over drive trying to get rid of the poison in your body and wears itself out try to counter such effects as over heating caused by e.
Also the lack of sleep associated is quite damaging so yes, no wonder you are getting colds.

Hi,
For anyone interested, Ive been purchasing a tonic for the past six or so months which has really reduced the down time after a big weekend. More so I have not experienced the slightest form of coughs or flu's.
Also another huge bonus is that I'm not real knackered on Monday and Tuesday. In the past it used to be a REAL task getting up Monday morning, not now.
Anyway the point...being the product...is Brauer: Vitatona.
It is a homoeopathic tonic, actually it is usually given to people suffering chronic fatiuge syndrome. My mum has it so that how I found out about it.
It fair dinkim has an awesome array of vitimins etc including a St John Wort treatment. Homoeopathic solutions are nothing to be scared of, in fact they work really well.
Available from your friendly health food store. Yes I used to be frightened in entering these establishments, but they aint that bad.
Respect
smile.gif

KEVIL
St Johns Wort is a mild MAOI inhibitor, I would not recommend it as it has potential dangerous interaction s with ecstasy

narks-your immune system is not involved in the removal of poisons (mdma) from your system.

Pinger,
Fair point. However I am not advocating you take this with pills, more so leading up and after a big dropping episode.
Also homeopathic solutions work differently than normal dossages, and therefore should not cause any abnormal side effects.
Other members of my family and some close friends have found major benefits from this tonic. This is a very good immune system rebuilder!