• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Praise for Adderall

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymiss

Greenlighter
Ive recently been re prescribed to adderall after a year long hiatus and i finally feel alive before i couldn't even type this sentence because i was too weak and lazy.
i couldnt do or understand the simplest things like registering for an online game
or register for college. I feel complete again.

i posted a thread earlier asking for help on how to get prescribed and was met with the answer it was an inappropraite question. but just wanted to let everyone know i managed.

since i have a history of drug abuse getting it from my doctor was difficult. thankfully my dad stepped in and ask the doctor and i finally got it.

any other success stories here thanks to adderall..

failure stories also welcome.

Tolerance warning

I too have had much success with Adderall. The problem is that your body becomes tolerant pretty quickly. I'm not sure what the MDD is but my doctor will not give me more than 30mg twice a day.:X I could easily use three a day. My script tends to run short and I am stuck for close to a week.

Good luck to you.

-Black

Please re-read the forum guidelines and posting standards. This type of material would be appropriate for your BL Blog (found in the User Control Panel) but not for this forum. This doesn't have ANY harm reduction value, generates no discussion and is essentially just you bragging about acquiring and enjoying adderall. Please further familiarize yourself with what this forum is about before posting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.