Beyond Wonderland 2011

tairy hesticles

Greenlighter
Does anybody know what the age limit will be? im guessing its in san bernadino like last year where they dont enforce the 18+ ages for raves so anyone have a clue? im 17 and dont turn 18 until november and its in march. I HAVE TO SEE NETSKY haha

anyone know where i can purchase tix in person in the LA area yet??

tix prices are already at like 60 bucks!! im checking groove riders and shit already but no solid answer on whether anyones got em yet or not

they are already selling tickets with no lineup? personally I wouldn't buy a ticket for a festival that has a potential of having a shitty lineup.

There are already comfirmed artists, I just dont have the list handy but have seen it. Its an Insomniac event so I would personally already trust them enough concerning the lineup to buy my ticket right away when sales started on January 1. Unfortunately I will not be attending BW due to issues with the date :(

I beg to differ when it comes to insomniac events. Beyond Wonderland has had decent lineups before but not worth the price IMO.

nos events center beats the fuck outa every other venue in socal. just sayin

if u cant have a good time at that place, even if the line up isnt your dream line up. then u must be one depressing person... cause that shits gonna be off the fuckin hook

and insomniac events only get better and better. i think thats why ticket prices are already so high.

if u cant have a good time at that place, even if the line up isnt your dream line up. then u must be one depressing person... cause that shits gonna be off the fuckin hook

and insomniac events only get better and better. i think thats why ticket prices are already so high.

Severe case of JRS. fook itttt hahaha

I wonder if staroceanhouse is a raver or what. I doubt they are huggleberrys sayplursalot but i just cant imagine how SOH gets down.

Star ocean are you a hippy?

I used to rave a lot back in 2001-2004 not so much anymore. I'll still get down to raves but only if there's a decent dnb or house (not electrohouse) lineup. I had a great time at EDC last year. :)