Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The most unbelievable night on E

Chemical Rush

Bluelighter
I can honestly say, I have never been more fucked up on E than this before, even my first time where i dumped 3 windmills
smile.gif
This was at Ministry, not the greatest event, it had a real clubber crowd, but the Globe side of things was ok, with Freq Nasty and DJ Fierce tearing things up.
I was in a bad headspace, because of some shit that had been going on, so i was hell on edge, and my first pink dome didn't really do much for me. (it had been a month and a half break, so it wasn't tolerance levels.) I took a second, and it began to come on a little, but no loved up feelings, just kinda stoned, but i was losing my edginess. I thought "fuckit, i need more, my headspace has wasted the last two." I dropped another pinky, and this one hit me fairly well, i lost my bad headspace, and started to really enjoy the night. For some reason i decided to drop a triangular white superman, half an hour later. When this hit me, it was as if all 4 kicked my arse at once. It was unbelievable.
Never have i hallucinated like this before, or felt this good. The shit i was seeing was better than any acid trip. My whole world turned into a fantasy world, surfaces became alive with colour and moved in time to music, swirling and rippling. People shimmered, leaving trails behind them as they danced, their skins rippled with colour. Everything became brightly and intensly coloured, surrounded by a shimmering haze, as if everything was glowing. It was so beautiful.
Riding the bus between venues was an experience. The sense of movement felt like i was flying, moving uncontrollably and free, to top it off, the bus had pumping music and lights
smile.gif
I then decided to look at the road. This was amazing. The road was an intense array of colours, of purples, greens, reds, and as it moved, it seemed as if there were several layers of coloured road, and i was looking into the ground, at roads beneath the road. Thats the only way i can explain it.
Overall, an excellent night, but i have never been this fucked up before
smile.gif
I intend to excercise control in the future, and not waste nights by being stressed out and on edge before hand
smile.gif

I forgot to add this. The next day i felt physically fine. But i suffered the most severe emotional comedown, like i have never felt before. Once i had slept, i was mostly okay, but the lows that i felt in my initial comedown were terrible.
frown.gif

Glad to hear you had so much fun, and survived the comedown --> remember 5-HTP is your salvation. Lots of vitamins and anti-oxidants may help your body recover faster too.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

holy holy FUCKING MOLY...
chemical rush, love YOUR work. shit, that description was mad. hahahaha, i dont think ive ever been i a fantasy world such as this, although the hippy flip (mushies and pills) i had at this yrs happy valley, would have been close..
anyways, keep up the good work. LOVE hearing ALL the things that happen and accompany the taking of a pill etc.
smile.gif

LOL Chemical Rush, true to your nick! Nice post and good to hear you had a wicked night in the end.
Glad you had some nice hallucinations, unlike one of my friends who said he was seeing blood and thought he was in hell. He was laughing about it though. :p

hippy flipping rules
i have never halloucinated more in my life
i had 2 X purple people eaters (
3 X golden staff mushies
2 X gungja balls (mushrooms and bud in the form of a chocolate rum ball)
]this was like 3 years ago in byron)
i was sitting in the alcove of a beach, imagining i was in the corner of agiant football stadium with rasta's with massive dreadlocks and in big grey monk coats behind me... asian gangsters (but ones from the 40s) with their chicks were too my left and i would check their chicks out but the asians would stare at me funny so id turn away. the sky was a kalidoscope and i was seeing elf babies everywhere.
i thought a 1 1/2 metre rock face was a slide about 20 meteres legs which i promptly slid down and cut my ass up a bit...
basically i was in a state like this for 6 + hours up north from byron, at belongil....
FUN FUN FUN
smile.gif

------------------
the secret to success is clean underwear and a good top hat
[This message has been edited by Stylin (edited 01 August 2001).]

MDMA trips are nice warm and happy, LSD trips are freaky and too weird. I know how you felt man, feels great. Like he said though, remember how you will feel the next day, be sure that your ready for it. Best thing is to come down with friends just so you don't get as depressed.

Just as you mentioned "acid" mixed with pills as above, something sparked to mind. On my best mates 21st, I had half pill, and 40 mins later, nothing happened, so i took another half, and it wasnt until we hit the club that I felt really weird. Not peaking, but relaxing yet edgy and then I started to freak out....I couldnt speak or move and didnt know what to do. My newish boyfriend at the time, took me out of the club, and we sat near the beach for hours, and I cant explain the feeling, it was awful, but the best I can describe it...I would think a thought and then I wouldnt be sure if Id actually said it to my boyfriend or not, whether it came out of my mouth. This went on for hours, so I just told my boyfriend to just keep on talking and I just listen etc, oohhh it was the most scariest thing id ever been through, just felt like I was losing my mind and I spent most of the night crying. I went to my brothers friend who gave me the pill the next day and blew him up for giving me whatever it was. Anyway I think Ill be sticking to pills from now on...arhhh
smile.gif

hey Stylin', where abouts is that belinngo (sp?) place you mentioned 'north of byron'? <--- north of byron (ie between the gold coast and byron) being where i have spent most of my life

That's the Ketamine in Pink Domes kicking your ass Chem.
smile.gif

Enjoy.. you now know the wonders of a 4 pill night.. not that any responsible bluelighter would ever do that :p.

belongil, its only like 5 mins 25 mins walk from town centre) past byron
not even a township
its near some hippy cinema's where i saw dark crystal on mushies surrounded by cushions and all my mates.... very nice
smile.gif

------------------
the secret to success is clean underwear and a good top hat
[This message has been edited by Stylin (edited 02 August 2001).]

i'd kill for an experience like that... the way you described it left me in awe.
the only hallucinations i've had from pills have been so mild they dissapeared quickly (just little come down "hey look at that... oh it's not there" kinda things) and my only real hallucinations were from weed, but they were so frightening that i don't want to even think about em.
i want happy happy joy joy hallucinations...
frown.gif

------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know... aka nostalgic...
[This message has been edited by apollo* (edited 03 August 2001).]

I KNOW where your coming from 2 nights, 3 Blu Motos. It’s like being in a whirling visual tunnel, emotion focused
dead BANG in the centre, stuff on the edges just floats around & some hits centre...occasional clear focused top of
the world, “Everything is right & makes sense”...”Hey that’s why I learn’t that move in Yoga” But OH SO LOW in
the comedown..for me the low was 3x the peak guess that’s the way the cookie crumbles....learnt from it...moderate
& appreciate......
------------------
om shanti