• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine decreasing heart rate and BP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

indicameds

Bluelighter
Hey, so here is the situation.
I cant go to the hospital for certian reasons. But anyway, Im 24 and had two major heart attacks and three strokes. I have a fluttering ventricles that close up on me from time to time. I have had renal failure a few times and it hasnt been very pretty.

But the thing I need help with is that. Im on bp medicine and such. But I still use. I usually shoot H but I came into some real good coke so I figured what the hell.

After he first shot about 45 minutes ago my Bp is way up and my heart is goin crazy. Im tryin to find a way to stop this shit before somethin else in me gives up.

I do have one xanax 1mg and two flexerils and can get some H if needed. I just need a way to stop this shit before it gets too bad. And no this isnt my first rodeo. I know its serious and time is pressing. I also have some labetalol but im not sure if I should take it with the coke. Ive been tryin to ride it out. But its not goin anywhere anytime soon. thanks ahead..

For god sakes bro go to the hospital. IV cocaine is horrible for your heart in a healthy person, it could very well kill someone with an unhealthy heart like yours. Please for the sake of your life don't use coke at all anymore. I don't want to suggest anything other than going to the hospital because i don't want you to take any other advice and end up having your heart give out.

I do understand you outlook on the situation. But I cant go to the hospital. Others around here know why. But I just cant at this moment in my life.

And I know I shouldnt use at all. But its the junky in me and the place im at in my life.

Im drinkin beer to try and slow things down right now. I figured it was the mellow of the depresants I have. I usually use xanax to come down. But I dont need to come down, I need to slow down.

I don't think alcohol is the best choice, it can potentially increase heart rate. I know it doesn't make much sense but it is a real possibility. I would lay down, relax, and maybe take half the xanax and stop drinking. Alcohol could absolutely further complicate things.

This sounds like I could have written it. Do you by chance have a history or anorexia/bulimia? Benzos will only decrease your HR/BP if the issue causing it to become elevated is related to anxiety, although you probably are somewhat anxious which doesnt help any. Im not 100% sure about xanax but ativan and clonazepam wont make it worse so Id go ahead and take a small dose. Make sure you are hydrated and your blood sugar isnt crashing. Other than that all I know of that you can do is to lay down with your feet elevated (decreases how hard your heart has to work) and maybe some deep breathing?

I hope you are ok and feel better in a little while....If you could update this thread when you are stable that would be appreciated too!

Ahhhh NOOOOO alchohol will absolutely NOT help at all, it will dehydrate you and in turn make things worse. It also will further damage your kidneys but you know that already Im sure? Can you drink gatorade?

Last edited:
I sure will update it in a bit jane.
And No I dont have those problems I just have abused my body for way to long. And Ive been on the lamb for a few months now and shit has been hectic and real fast paced.

Im about to take the xanax and relax for a minute. I think it may just be me and my mind makin it happen. thanks for all the help. Ill post back in a bit.

Can you push some non-alchoholic fluids? It will help both with anxiety and anything physical going on- I usually opt for gatorade in case any electrolyte disturbance is messing with my heart rhythms. When Im trying to ride out this kind of stuff it helps me to commit to resting for a determined period of time- maybe half hour or something- without focusing on or checking BP and HR. The more I think about it the longer it seems to last! I cant do deep breathing since I demolished my nose with cocaine but I hear it works!

ya xanax will help a lot
will relieve the anxiety of the stimulant
and come down will be the best

^^ Thus is insanity that is anxiousness. (at InsaneJane)

Isn't it a bitch?

Be safe indicameds. Just try to relax and calm down. Get your mind off of it.

Im here guys and girls. Thanks for the help. I did infact get some gatorade and ate a few percs to try and level shit out. They didnt do anything but I think they helped my nerves knowing I tried something. I also ate half the alp. But everything is back to normal again other than some jaw clenching but thats part of coke as Im sure you all know.

So some gum to chew on and Ill be just fine. And Im gifting the rest of the powder to a friend that showed up not to long ago. So I should be good to go.

Thanks everyone who had input. Its nice to know that there still is some care out there for a junky. I love you guys....

Glad to hear your doing better bro. :)

I'd stay off the stimulants for now if i were you.

Im here guys and girls. Thanks for the help. I did infact get some gatorade and ate a few percs to try and level shit out. They didnt do anything but I think they helped my nerves knowing I tried something. I also ate half the alp. But everything is back to normal again other than some jaw clenching but thats part of coke as Im sure you all know.

So some gum to chew on and Ill be just fine. And Im gifting the rest of the powder to a friend that showed up not to long ago. So I should be good to go.

Thanks everyone who had input. Its nice to know that there still is some care out there for a junky. I love you guys....

Thats what BL is here for man! Glad you are doing better!

I'm going to go ahead and close this since it seems to have ran its course. Feel free to PM me if you have anything to add to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.