• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Tylox

Status
Not open for further replies.

username.

Greenlighter
What happens to Tylox(Tylenol? and Oxycodone) when it gets old, and expires.? And not a few years old, the bottle says 1986. Are they still SAFE to take? Would there be any extrashitty side effects or anything, or just a loss in potency?

Generally because of FDA regulations anything intended for human consumption legally needs an expiration date regardless of shelf life. Depending on the substance and the conditions it was stored in many could be kept for years past the expiration date.

Will you be safe? Most likely. Will it have lost some potency? Most likely. Would I just throw it out if it was me? Most likely.

Based on harm reduction, most likely's don't matter. 1986 is mad old just throw it away bro why risk it.

Welcome to Bluelight!

They will be safe to use, although potency could have decreased depending on how it was stored.

This question has been asked and answered a lot before, so check out the search engine before making threads in the future. Also check out the forum guidelines in my signature line as they explain how to post on OD.

Status
Not open for further replies.