Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

mdma vs mdea prevalence in WA in 1995-1996. out of date but interesting

SirLSD

Ex-Bluelighter
just a quick bit of info i stumbled across today. its a little old but thought it was still interesting....
Analysis
of `ecstasy’ tablets and capsules in 57 made in Perth during 1995 and 1996 revealed
30% contained only 3,4-methylene-dioxymethamphatamine (MDMA), 42% con-tained
only methylenedioxyethylamphetamine
(MDEA), 7% contained both, and 7% contained
no known psychoactive substances and the
remaining 14% included a number of illicit andlicit substances singly and in combination.
source: RESEARCH REPORT
Raves, drugs and experience: drug use by a
sample of people who attend raves in Western
Australia
SIMON LENTON, ANNABEL BOYS & KATH NORCROSS
National Centre for Research into the Prevention of Drug Abuse, Perth, Australia

Yeah, fully, mdea SUX. I cant stand the stuff, i always foun that all the mitsubishi's i had tended to be mdea.
------------------
"At this stage of human evolution those who aren't on psychedelics aren't, in fact, truly human"

bump
*VERY* interesting in light of some recent experiences in Perth.
I'd LOVE to know where on earth this information came from, and if anyone knows if there have been any recent studies by the law enforcers or whoever.

we've talked about this study, and the prevalence of MDEA about 2 years ago. It is hardly even seen now, and was only briefly around in 1995/96 because it was still legal to manufacture in a coupleof countries and people took advantage of the loophole. Now tht it is illegal everywhere no one can be bothered making it, as it's just as easy/hard to make MDMA, for hwich there is a considerable market.