• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs WARNING: MDPV not as Physically Benign as Previously Thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pseudovoyager

Bluelighter
I have been on a 36 hour MDPV binge. Gone through perhaps 200mg. Took a shower about 20 minutes ago. Skin wrinkled up to the extreme. It seems that the vein between my thumb and index finger on that webby piece of skin has collapsed. The skin is elastic and malleable with no resistance.

This is the first real physical harm caused by MDPV I have read about. I'm a little scared. Am I wrong? Was this not a vein? :( Perhaps it's just swelling...

You're tweaking out. The "little webby bit" on your hand should be soft and malleable. Get some rest and don't take any more PV.

I have read a number of threads with people having negative side effects after MDPV binges. Be glad you didn't go at it for an entire week, this one guy had serious cognitive side effects and blurry eyesight with a yellow tint over everything in his field of vision. MDPV binges can and will cause side effects that wont be fun. I have never heard of this but i doubt its a vein. If you are really worried about it though than go to a doctor/the hospital that's all we can tell you. Anything else will be speculation and speculating isn't aloud here.

can you give us a picture at least?

you're obviously still extremely high and strung out so try and relax. we don't normally allow these threads but i'll keep it open a while to try and ease your mind in the short term.

you were IVing? that's why you're worried about your vein and the swelling?

if you're seriously concerned for your health then seek medical attention.

All doses were snorted. I am not really freaking out....am a tad worried....but this is more of an urgent warning for everyone else.

I will get a picture. Give me a few minutes.

Are you hearing the police sirens yet? Please ignore those I just came off a binge that had me injecting 100mg doses, up for a week or so. Made numerous really bad mistakes. Ended up with a staff infection (not directly related to the drug). Its been a month and I can still taste it when i blow my nose. Went through at least 2 grams by myself. It gets worse everytime you redose, and the first poster was right, you are tweaking/freaking out. Stop now and save yourself the halucinations you are in dangerous waters. Could have avoided multiple encounters with police if i just stopped. Don;t know how I managed to not get arrested. I had bags weighed out when cops showed up, i pointed to them and said "thats not scheduled" They didnt touch any of the numerous weighed out bags that could have been any white powder. That was just one instance. Thank god I am alive.

Never assume anything is benign.

Why would the vein there collapse? Were you injecting into it?

Does anyone else get really bad swelling of the hands and feet on MDPV? Anyone know how to counter it?

Hah hah hah. Ended up in A&E panic attack and mild serotonin syndrome-like symptoms. Fucked me up for months. I'm still slightly fucked up about it 18 months later. Good times! Horrible stuff.

alright, i think this thread has run it's course and i can close it now.

to the OP - vascular constriction is a well talked about side effect from the MDPV.

please use the search engine and read the many MDPV threads all across bluelight.

Status
Not open for further replies.