Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ooer those yellow TP's. MDA confirmed baby

Soma

Bluelighter
Well. Got access to a EZ Test Supreme tester (see previous post) To the complete surprise of myself and horsey, some interesting results were to be had!
Tested.
MTV - MDMA
Blue Bisexuals (hearts) - MDMA
Blue Lightning Bolts - MDMA
and
*drum roll*
*roll*
Yellow TP - MDA baby
West Side. Bo Selektah

Love your work Soma!!!
Yep those TPs rocked my world in more ways than one
smile.gif

Please explain my *THREE* separate blue to black reactions on the e2 then HUH?
not saying they weren't MDA they ceratinly hinted that they might be,
is there a possibilty that they were a mixture of the two? this is what me and my learned colleaugues suspect.
hmmmmmmmmmmm......
BTW NICE WORK SOMA! hahahahahahaha
smile.gif
the riddle looks like it may finally be solved.
are those new eZ's widely available in aus now. i havent heard of em cept on the net.
------------------
Mr_Clean (aka muzik_response) ... tell me is that really YOU?

if u noticed, there are 2 batches of TPs ... not saying the test results are wrong. I support the results coz i was telling ppl that the TPs that I had, cannot be MDMA. I did not feel loved up and was floored. ( basically, ive a diff reaction to MDA pills). Ive taken MDA by itself and in pills, to know that I get floored by MDA.
But i had frens that took them and were feeling so loved up .... etc. I took a closer look and found that some were slightly taller - 4.5mm vs the rest 3.5mm
It is just ny guess that these 2 batches came in together as a batch.
------------------
To live is to change, and to be perfect is to have changed often.
- John Henry Newman

ok had a think about it and conferred with the jury... we have come to the conclusion that there were either *TWO* batches OR the TP was a mixture of MDA and MDMA...
not saying either of these theories are foolproof. we see. soma over to you.
ps werd ma man BOOYAH BO-SELECTAH!
------------------

yep i comletely agree with mr clean... i have tested the TP's on at least 5 seperate occasions, on 5 seperate pills, on E2 the result was dark blue to black... meaning mdma, so i am convinced that there were 2 batches going around... i still have 1 TP left and i would love to test it with the EZ supreme... are these commercially available in australia yet, or even available through bluelight yet?
i would love to have this as the definitive test between MA and A...
------------------
"oh the grand old duke of york,
he had 10,000 men,
he marched them up to the top of the hill,
and crushed all the nations of the world and brought them under the rule of satan our master..."
Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman - Good Omens...

Well yeah quite possibly two batches, or the E2 isnt great at descerning between MDA and MDMA? Maybe the colour change is so quick and hard to judge that you cant see it well with the naked eye?
Hopefully more likely two batches, as there were definitely two different sizes, i remember that being found. However it would be interesting to test the pill with the E2, then test it with the supreme and see if they conflict . Sounds like a job...... for soma
smile.gif
!!!! I have a strange feeling they will contradict each other?

soma, you are a champion.
and as for the two batches, if you check out the usa pillreports, i think you'll find that there were two batches going around over there. But must we get into this again?!

Good job Soma. I do agree their were two batches. I had both kinds and yes they were totally different. I think the darker yellow ones which were slightly thinner were the MDMA ones.

Aye.
What the big white boy above says. Maximum respect.
check it check it check it check it.
Peace.

Detective Soma - armed with the power of EZ-supreme!
[This message has been edited by ful_sik_trippa (edited 09 October 2001).]

Soundz like we have a winner...
My TP's tested blue -> black but I didnt feel happy, just wiped out.. go figure.
Please lets not have another TP debate!!!
mmmm....if only i didnt loose "6" of these babies on the dancefloor at NRG4....mmm the memories
Disclaimer.....
These were definately no mine, I was holding these for someone else. Who ? Hmmm, never did catch their name.. No, No realy....

Those pictures didnt proove SHIT.
Sorry, but thats the size of it. back when this debate was raging, everyone said they had pills that looked like pill #1. ie the 4.5m x 8m pill. mine looked exactly like this but tested blue to black. i remember chaos butterfly (aka confusered) posting similar thoughts.
then a whole load of people started saying they had pill#1 and it was testing MDA... go figure. they looked exactly the same but tested differently.
which pill did you test... (im assuming the bigger pale yellow one)
i too have half a TP left and wouldnt mind testing it with the EZ supreme. and echo chaos butterflies sentiments, where can we get this in aus/bluelight?
------------------

sk0000z me! but i was the one who got a hold of da tester (cheers jb) and the tp's so ner ner ner! soma was the one who posted :p
I WANT AN OOMPALOOMPA NOW DADDY!!
anywayz, the ez-test surpreme will indicate if there is ANY MDMA present, and there were none in the one I tested. Pure MDA, so there yall go.
I wanted desperately to test these to finally put this to rest, but I fear ive only woken a sleeping giant
wink.gif

horse
smile.gif

thanks mr horse... i will, i really wanna know what this one is *holds up supposedly mdma TP* mmm... TP, *drools...*
after i have gone through the whole process of ordering and getting the supreme, i will post what my tp does or does not do...
------------------
he had 10,000 men,
and crushed all the nations of the world and brought them under the rule of satan our master..."

ok, i just did the whole ordering thing for the ez test supreme... they say that it will get here in 8-10 working days... so i must hold my breath until then... *collapses from lack of oxygen* hey that was like bulbs...
seriously now, i will get back to this with results...
------------------
he had 10,000 men,