Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Some test results with the EZ Test Supreme

Soma

Bluelighter
Got access to the EZ Test Surpreme, which by combining a couple of reagents together will indicate the presense of a secondary aimine by turning a nice rich blue. If its not present then nothing happens.
What does this mean? The way I think of it is replacing 'secondary amine' with 'meth' in all our common fun chemicals.
Think MDA vs MDMA
Think amphetamine vs methamphetamine
Now onto the results:
Some dodgy crystally looking speed: Meth
Buddah's from last year: MDMA
007's from last year: MDMA
Green ?'s: MDMA
Dodgy speed bomb from last year (yellow Euro I think) : Meth
Red Honda's: MDMA
Blue Moto:MDMA
Let's hear it for the secondary amines. Hip hop hooray... ho.... hey.... ho
Cheers,
Soma.
(Edit: just neatened up a little html formatting. Love your work Soma, bring on the EZ Supreme
biggrin.gif
BT)
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 23 July 2001).]

It may just be that I'm scattered and don't understand what your saying....
but, could you explain this a bit more?
What does this ez-test do that's so special?

it gives a clear indication as to whether or not MDA or methamphetamine is present.
say you get a purple/black reaction with Marquis. test another sample from the same pill with Supreme and if it goes blue, then you've got MDMA/EA. if it stays clear then you've got MDA and MDA only.
if you get an orange reaction with Marquis, and a blue reaction with Supreme, you've got methamphetamine. if it stays clear you have plain old amphetamine.
that's the theory anyways... it's not really that big a step up from just using Marquis/Mandelin, just something different.

Hey Soma,
Can also confirm those results with Red Honda's in Melbourne.
Tested 'xtc-like substance' with ez-test, then went blue quite quickly with the supreme reangents.

Ok.. well.. this has been done to death in another thread, but I couldn't resist commenting on this one anyway
smile.gif

Buddhas from last year, MDMA? Hmm. Personally, I think that considering the 'MDMA' reaction from the ez-supreme can also indicate MD_E_A, something smells fishy here
smile.gif
.. I personally reckon the buddhas were one big gobsmacking dose of EA - ok, yeah yeah, 'set & setting' etc etc .. the night I had a buddha my 'set & setting' were:
set: "Oh man - I'm around awesome friends, at a sick party, tonight is gonna rock _so_ hard! Gonna be great catching up with people I haven't seen for a while, too!" etc..
setting: intimate house party with _banging_, uplifting tunes, good friends and a wicked dancefloor.
So.. set & setting were ideal, as far as I'm concerned, for a brilliant, loved-up, dancy, sociable night. _But_ - ~60 mins after dropping, reaction was: 'ohhhh fffffuck.. wasted.. think I'll go sit in the back yard for a few hours/days (and keep to myself)' .. as I said, methinks good 'ol (not!) MDEA came into the equation bigtime here.. sorry, not slinging shit at anyone in particular, just wanted to put in my 2c that I _really_ don't think those buddhas were 'the real deal', and that a new 'super' tester that still can't distinguish between EA and MA doesn't hold a whole lot of appeal to me!
------------------
Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration... that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively - there's no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.. here's Tom with the weather!

But then again lsd303, I would class the buddhas I had as the most clear headed and definitely un-stoney pills for years! Of all the pills I tried around 2000 I would say that they were the "cleanest" mdma of the lot!!! Tried them on a few occassions, never had that druggy mdmea feel at all, expremely lovey... doesn't mean either of us is right, but it shows how varied ppl's experience can be, and nothing is certain, even when you're pretty sure it's certain!!!
Sorry for going off topic, but thank god for buddha's
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Go peddle your kippers elsewhere clown" - Ren Hoek

yeah, i dont think its anything ground-breaking. Its more for people like us who analyse the SHIT out of anything we take (damn it pissed my bogan friends off)
Anyway, i would LOVE to know about the TP's!

Are there any advantages of using EZ Test Supreme rather than E1 & E2?? I was going to buy E1 and E2 but if the supreme is that much better, maybe that's the go?
------------------
((?) ((?) ((?) ECSTASY : My candy of choice! ((?) ((?) ((?)

Its just another weapon in the arsonal I suppose.
It comes packaged with the marquis reagent (equivalent to the E1) as well as another 2(one used directly into the other) to test for secondary amines (see start of thread).

hey soma... i am a little comfused... i just ordered the "supreme"
do you test with marquis then add the first drop of bottle 2 to that drop, then drop of bottle 3 onto that as well,
or do you do 2 seperate tests, one with marquis, and one with the two step process? the instructions were a little bit vague on the website, or maybe i am just a little vague... thanks...
------------------
"oh the grand old duke of york,
he had 10,000 men,
he marched them up to the top of the hill,
and crushed all the nations of the world and brought them under the rule of satan our master..."
Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman - Good Omens...

Basically you get 3 bottles. One of them is the equivilant to E1. In a typical situation - once you have done that test - clean the surface area and make another scraping of the substance
To that second scraping you add a drop from the second bottle and then a drop from the third. If a blue reaction takes place after these two drops have been mixed then that indicates the presense of a secondary amine.

Soma, you gotta test BBs
they have to mdea or low grade mdma
would like to find out
hey do you still universal nation for me to buy ???
thanks
------------------
the secret to success is clean underwear and a good top hat

EZ Supreme won't tell you anything about the "grade" of chemicals in the pill. The only possible answers given by this test, in the case of a Step 1 (Marquis) purple/black reaction are:
a. The active MDxx ingredient is a primary amine. (MDA)
b. The active MDxx ingredient is a secondary amine. (MDMA or MDEA)
That's it. It won't tell the difference between MDMA and MDEA, and it won't tell you the quantity or quality of the active chemical/s.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 27 July 2001).]

Stylin: Blue BBs in melbourne test up MDMA/EA. why do you say low grade or MDEA? seemed like decent pills to me, and everyone else i've known?

Does anyone still have access to a pill that was considered by many to be MDA to test? Just curious, because so far all the results have been MDMA/EA... that or I'm not reading this thread carefully enough.
smile.gif

they were ok.... not too flash though, not too clean either... mdma/mdea make sense to me
i found them to be the kind of pills that when you get the rush its like "oh my god im fucked" not like my nice clean blue ying yangs, take one and a half at once of those babies and when you rush its more like "oh my god i feel so gooood"
bb's just made me sit there lookin fucked with my jaw going off like a washing machine
lol i dont know if that made sense
"bb's dont impress me much"
just like hq's etc
same cook me reckons
no loved upness, just being really "on drugs"
ie eye wobbling, but not mdma visuals, and jaw banging
on the floor material
*daydreams of orange windmills*
------------------
the secret to success is clean underwear and a good top hat

pleo: soma and i tested a yellow TP and that showed up as MDA. Not surprised either
smile.gif

I wonder whether this should move to the Pill testing forum ? I guess a lot of other people might be interested in this thread who maybe never look here ?
Anyway, this yellow TP tested purple with the Regular EZ Test (Marquis) and did not change color when eztested with Supreme.
Correct ?
regards
aj

aj: hmmm could put a copy over there if you like, but most of it is localised information, which we try and keep out of there. i was about to post something in pill testing about these experiences anyways, and email you...