• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why would this happen? (2 pills the same, 2 different day, 2 different effects)

Mot

Bluelighter
ok heres the story.
Got myself 2 white ? for the weekend. Dropped one in a pub/club on friday and the effect was awesome, heaps loved up, a bit chargy really sociable.
The next day i felt a bit hot and naustious (sp?) drank probably 1.5 liters of water all up and did eat. Night came and i was at the club and did the second pill but this time the effect was awfulllllllllll. I didnt feel like dancing, didnt want to really talk, all up it just felt like the pill did nothing although i did get pretty dizzy and was stumbling a bit when i walked, just generally felt scattered. Im still feeling the after effect the next day too.
Any thougts on this? why would 2 pills the same have 2 different effects? BTW i was doing speed during this time too.

Also just to add, i had completely lost my voice the second day when i took the second pill so i couldnt really talk anyway. Can this have some kind off effect on the drug too?

set and setting.... i'm sure is the most obvious one, even if it was the same club/night whatever, just a different state of mind can affect a pill more than you think.
also did you pre/post load?? you don't have that much serotonin dude....
also pills can vary. altho i think with the ?'s i've come accorss they are a VERY good press so this wouldn't happen, but the white diamonds of a while ago and the eiffel towers of current times vary a fair bit in size, so therefore one would assume also in effects...
------------------
...got a place for watching that will paint pictures and colour lights...
------------------

sorry what do you mean by pre/post load? im a bit new to the scene
biggrin.gif

Pre/post load means to take 5htp (and possibly other) supplements before and/or after taking a pill in order to try to minimize the possible harmful effects of mdma...
Use the search button dude, there's shitloads of info on this board, and shitloads of links to other helpful sites...
Check out this thread for more info on pre/post-loading: http://www2.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum32/HTML/000020.html?reload=4
And this thread for some discussion of Set and Setting: http://www2.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum35/HTML/000385.html
So we can assume the second pill was taken the night after the first pill yeah? ...any sleep inbetween? and how much and when did you eat? ...if you don't look after your body inbetween nights then it can turn on you and make you feel worse than you should (part of the whole set and setting thing, but more subconscious...)
But all that taken into consideration, it does seem quite strange that the second pill was ~that~ different... *shrug*
And welcome to Bluelight!!!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Tarsarlan (edited 22 July 2001).]

THanks Tars,
No actuallt i didnt sleep the whole day after i took the pill so i was up like all night/day and all i had to eat was a small cheese burger meal from McDonalds. haaha

Mot, you shouldn't be laughing at the (lack) of your diet in between rolls. You can do yourself some SERIOUS damage (brain..) Spend a bit of time reading the F.A.Q's, NEW TO XTC forum and the BlueLight pages in general. Educate yourself and ravesafe.. No use having fun for a while and being fucked up the rest of your life. You won't be laughing then dude... Party hard but safe
smile.gif