Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill info req - Blue cK (Canberra)

Dr Spong

Bluelighter
Just got hold of some Blue cK pills. They are bright blue to aqua, with darker blue and white speckles. Bevelled on rear, but no split.
Tested on EZ Test and they came up green for 2CB.
Just interested if a) anyone has tried these pills in particular, and b) if anyone has any experience with 2CB.
My friend took a half and she felt a bit drowsy but not much else.
Not much chance of me taking any, but I'd be interested to hear of any reports on these.
Bo!

got given some to try a few weeks ago, there a blue you'd expect from a fruit tingle . If there the same they were how do you say pathetic, could have rushed better by eating ten vitamin c pills.
hope ya get rid of them.
------------------
"If Jimmi Hendrix was still alive, he'd be making Acid Techno" DDR

Bubbles: Do you have a direct link to a recent pillreport on a blue cK? I can't find anything more recent than about april this year, so I can't really compare with this post. Maybe I'm not using the search function properly?
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

bugger about the dud pills
but if your keen, it might be worth sending to pilltest.com and get a definitive answer. If it's bunk, and they act down the line, then it will only cost you the price of the postage.
Good Luck

If you're trying to tell me to check pillreports.com first Bubbles, I've already done it. There were no recent reports for any such pills.
The bad news for Canberra folk is that the blue cK's were reportedly everywhere this weekend.
Once again, thank god for the EZ test, saved me from wasting any cash on these lil bastards.

Funny thing is, if it turns out these can be confirmed to contain a reliable active dose of actual 2C-B, there's a chance they'd be more sought after specifically for that. I'd prefer to see a range of test results with E2 and EZ compared though.
BigTrancer
smile.gif