Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

dropping 1/4 of a pill 5 days after your last roll

wazza

Bluelighter
Hey guys, my woman and I are HELL bored at the moment. 6;55pm, we wanna drop 1/4 of a white mitsibishi each like in 10-20 mins just to do it for the hell of it (we found 1/2 a pill from the weekend in my car today).
1: would it do anything at all, we have semi ok tolerance
2: would it hurt our brains (much?) cause we rolled last saturday
3: if we did, getting to sleep about 11-12ish wouldnt be too bad would it??
if its not worth it, we won't do, but well, theres not much else to do tonight. We just want small rolls, listen to music and have fun till we goto sleep..
thanks for any info!
smile.gif

I don't really think that being bored, and having access to drugs is any reason to drop on a Thursday night.........

yeah but we thought we would do it 'just to do it' if you get my meaning. Its by no means going to be a regular thing, its our first time weve done this.. No major thing if we do or we dont.. Well as long as it wont damage our brains/body... I really didnt mean to come across as an etard and go 'yeah, I got drugs, im dropping them'. Weve been building ourselves up kinda past 1-2 hrs.. And finally thought, 'hell, lets drop 1/4'..

Ummm not sure whether a quarter would get you past the threshold dosage so I'd say no for now... just a thought.

^
|
|
Agreed...Unless you plug it
wink.gif
I dares ya
wink.gif

------------------
But who needs a car, when you've got a pogo stick

Snort it, that'd be your best chance of getting effects from it. Or plug it, or if you're that way inclined IV it.

Hell yeah itll work 5 fuken days later. wtf werethe first three replies talking about?
2 days later after a good sleep, even just a scraping from a previous pill lifts you a bit... a bit. A 1/4 after 5 days is a real happy arvo if your tolerence is relatively low.
------------------
Niques Wisdom
- Don't ever try your best, it's the first step to failure.
- It is far better to be pissed off than pissed on.
- If someones life is in danger, do not help them, this will almost always bring you to the same fate.

a 1/2, 3 days after a big night (one and a 1/2), which was a week after a big weekend (2 and a 1/2), was still an great time... so yeah, unless its a crap pill it'd still work...
hehe, but you've either taken it or not by now, I think we're a little late to make any difference
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Tarsarlan (edited 19 July 2001).]

Well did you take it? Is it working? We're all just dying to know Ü
Hope your night is fun regardless

woah same thing happened to me on monday night, me and my girlfriend found half a green eurodollar so we snorted a quarter each
im always a big fan of snorting quarters, highly recommend it

Oops, didnt bother to use the pc after the last posts.. Sorry guys *blush*. Ended up driving to visit a friend. It was a semi spur of the moment thing, but realised we can always roll soon.. No rush.
smile.gif

thansk for the input though...

spontaneity rocks.
it's fun to do stupid shit now and then.
what was the point of this post again?
aww nutz.