Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ACTIV lozenges

Steady Beat

Bluelighter
Have a read of this, This is info on the new ACTIV lozenges. I think these would be good for Comedowns, I seen them at my local chemist for $5.00, What do you guys think?
Some people seem to thrive on stress, but for the rest of us stress can lead to a multitude of problems. ACTIV TRANQUILLITY is formulated to help relieve stress, tension, irritability and the effects of mild anxiety, all of which can be common symptoms of a busy lifestyle.
Valerian has long been used since the time of the Ancient Greeks as a mild sedative and can assist in relieving insomnia and reducing anxiety.
St John's Wort has also been used since ancient times as a herbal remedy and has received recent attention as a natural treatment for depression.
Chamomile has long been recognised to treat nervous tension and is effective as a mild sedative.
Passion Flower is used to help treat difficulties in sleeping, anxiety and restlessness.
Melissa (Lemon Balm) has been traditionally used as a remedy for mild insomnia and helps to relieve depression, tension and anxiety related digestive upsets.
WARNING - St John's Wort affects the way some prescription medicines work. Consult your doctor.
Check out http://www.nestle.com.au/activ/ for more info.
------------------
Is he using 3 decks and a 909?

Good-Post S-B.
I can't comment on Activ losengez but Valerien I definetly find helps for anxiety, which I occasionally get really bad bouts of.

*enters protester mode*
For more info on nestle, go here.
To reply to the post tho, the ACTIV lozenges sound very interesting...

I hadn't tryed these before a made this post but last night I had one before I went to bed.
These will be awesome for Comedowns, They made me really relaxed and seemed to warm my body, I hadn't had a big day and wasn't very tired but I sleep totally unrested.
All signs lead to YES with these babys.
------------------
Is he using 3 decks and a 909?

I would like to know how much of each ingredient is included. I doubt that they could get enough of each ingredient into a lozenge to be really helpful, but I could be wrong.

hmmmm yeah i heard about these too, i think they sound pretty good, and considering i don't post-load, smoke weed, or take anything to tackle comedowns . . . i might have to try these.
what's the dosage tho, like do u take one every day like a vitamin or do u just take one/some when you're not feeling well etc??
------------------
I can't remember why I chose to say goodbye,
I'm terrified of what i might have severed.
I tried to forget the drowning truth,
Lashing inside my sea of youth.
Life seemed a fair sacrifice for peace,
I ended up to high, but never learned to fly.