Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Light Green X Men

SD

Bluelighter
Hey,, i just searched pillreports and only got 1 pretty poor report on these pills.
Has anyway else got any info on these yet?
Description:- 4mm wide, 2mm tall
bevelled on both sides, but slightly more on the side that is stamped. The logo is an big x with men written accross the top. Exteremly good press, best i have seen in long time. the word men on the pill is very small and defined.

Sorry I can't help you with any info, but are you sure you got the dimensions right? 4mm x 2mm is a damn small pill.
Good Luck

I measured em myself, about normal width, but a bit taller than say the yin yangs. maybe 2.1 or .2 mm tall
smile.gif

It was by no means big, but i wouldn't have called it small. Anyways, anybody else got anyinfo??(i will give the ez test 2nite, if all is good, will tell you all how they are on sunday)

no ideas, white x-men were going round around march
damn smacky they were, havent heard/seen the greens.
------------------
*bounce*
*bounce bounce bounce*
------------------------
<+\Tesi

i wouldnt bother with anything that has x-men on it, have had x-men before, ive come across white,light yellow/gold,green,purple and blue, have only had white, but suspect a little bit of colour dye has been used in this dodgy operation. or maybe just test your pills.

i wouldnt bother with anything that has x-men on it, have had x-men before, ive come across white,light yellow/gold,green,purple and blue, have only had white, but suspect a little bit of colour dye has been used in this dodgy operation. or maybe just test your pills.