Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

plugging backfire??

ful_sik_trippa

Bluelighter
i finally plugged it....
i crushed up 3/4 of a green ? into an empty cap (it was vegetable based, the health lady said it would dissolve quicker).
i plugged the cap at 11:50pm could feel only mild effects by 1:00am. I went to the second knuckle, and did a number two only 30 mins before hand, so it should have all worked fine. i got edgy so ate the other 1/4 and 1/2 a blue lighning bolt. i felt much better after that.
any comments people, cause i am now dubious about trying it again. for those who havent done it before - it is not as bad as you think. help please?? did i do something wrong??
8)

hey ful, this is muzik here. just had a face lift and a boob_job... if i decide i dont like the new me, i'll just revert to the old me...
anyways... *shakes head* plugging i knew that could just end in messy scenes.... ah well we live n learn...
------------------
Mr_Clean (aka muzik_response) ... tell me is that really YOU?

well it seems you might have did it right (im new to this myself and have done it twice with success.) Was the green ? recently brought as theres a lot of bad reports of recent green ?'s. Seems theres a dud batch around now..... It might have been the pill itself not the plugging.. Plugging to me (and my gf) have both come out with better rolls.

FST, you know my advice brother(refer previuos thread re: empty gell caps).......
i've no idea what has gone wrong for you this time round.
i've toured your and, i think it was, bubbles's photo gallery. you all look very happy people.

Has anyone considered that the vegetable cap may well dissolve really fast, but only in the STOMACH = STRONG ACID environment.
Obviously the other end is nothing like that and just maybe the vegetable cap did not dissolve as well as hoped.
I take it the health shop lady did not know where u planned to put it
smile.gif

I know nothing about vegetable caps so this is only idea, but for something so bizarre as plugging i would stick with what someone has had success with before.

hey muzik, Mr_Clean is it now.... when r u gonna plug it up??? (never i suspect!)
as for the green ?'s - they were the real deal and are extremely good (ive dumped it b4). i have a feeling that the cap took ages to dissolve and hit me about 1.5hrs later. i was peaking pretty fk'in hard from about 2-4, so methinks that it all caught up with me then.
i was really nervous b4 doing it, but it wasnt all that bad guys (we know all the girls out there love it - he he he). just muster up the courage and plug. im gonna try once more with a different cap and see if that makes a difference.
8)

biscuit: i was thinking the same thing as well. before i filled the cap, i tested an empty one to see how long it disolved in water - it only took about three minutes. i am assuming that plugging is the same environment, ie moisture and heat - and that it would take maybe 10mins at the most to dissolve. ill try an empty panadol gel cap next time to see if the cap material has anything to do with it.
8)

trippa..are yousure bout the green ?'s...
I had two and they tingled a little, but nothin. I had originals and they knowcked me little sockkies off.
------------------
Rabbit season, Duck season, Rabbit season, Duck season... DUCK SEASON FIRE! *#-BOOM-#*

No they're all right.. i myself had a DUD Green '?' three weeks ago.. and then saw my raving friend Goose at sublime last week on a green '?' that looked EXACTLY the same as the ones i'd taken.. and HE WAS FUCT, more fuct than ive seen him in at least four months of our GETMESSY-NIGHTS.. and believe me (ask my friends if you dont) I have a phenomenal memory of these occasions..
More so than any other pill.. has the logo '?' inspired less and less faith from me.. i'd rather like to stay away from stuff thats been copied so extremely well...
My advice, try it with a pill you KNOW that you KNOW thatyou KNOW is MAD and plug that. It will be worth it.

sorry, had to say this, did anyone else find the topic name pretty bloody funny? or am I just a sick minded bastard??
smile.gif

The title was a play on words....
smile.gif

The ?'s were great, cause i tested them, bubbles had one and was off the planet, myself and others had had them earlier and were great (Mr_Clean has had the same batch as me). Just the same as the original ones from march - same powerful loved-up, tingly, oh-my-god feeling the old ?'s give.
Better luck next time i say.....
8)

Yeah, thats the problem with plugging;
there seems to be a high possibility of stuffing it up
smile.gif