Bluelighter
pure white
8mm X 4mm
shallow split on reverse
very tiny eiffel tower printed into surface
flat both sides
wieght 300mg
eTest(chemgeneration)
i took quite a large sample from one pill... about an eighth of it. crushed fine and placed on white plate.
the colour reaction was slow. over 12-15seconds and starting from a near instant reaction change to strong purple... the colour of the test kit packaging itself ... it gradually and evenly turned black as i spread it out with a pen. there was no merky appearance to the reactions... colour was strong clear and consistant.
consumption was at 12.30 am
arrived at teriyakianarkisarki at approx 1.30am feeling mild tingle sensations and sweaty palms. when i enterred the downstairs area and was consumed by the music, drawn to the dance floor, and after 20mins of speedshuffle got the blood pumping .... and the e kicks in!
2.30am still seated near bar upstairs chill area relaxing and floating, watching and smiling
wink.gif
meeting nice people everywhere
smile.gif
couple of moments where eyes shudder and spine/body tingles/rushes, warm cheeks.
3.30am and i'm back on the dancefloor got my good social smile up and meeting nice people around the perimeter of the dance area... i find tarsalan... he's nice too, and rbb.
4.30am e fading and light floaty body a little leggless slow shuffle, few more chats... couple of pretty girls to look at!
5.30am thinking time for another pill or home? drive home was nice too, car seemed to just glide and nearly soundless.
suspected contents...MDMA.
excellent pill, saturday week i shall try doubledrop. i doubt though i'll be able to record the experiament as accurately as tonight!
just editing some very poor spelling
[This message has been edited by eddi spgeddi (edited 12 July 2001).]
just to add.....
i've just noticed the side of the pills is bevelled like a coin!!
[This message has been edited by eddi spgeddi (edited 19 July 2001).]

airwalk - i just have to ask. Considering you were supposed to be on a break for 4 weekends how can you concur to this?
------------------
'once u pop, u can't stop..'

BioHazard had half remember. I made him give me a full report. Anyway break ends tomorrow night.