Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

caps for plugging?

dingleberries

Bluelighter
hey i made a spontaneous descision to go to Yaki tonight, and thus i need my medicine for tonight
I was hoping to plug, but dont have enuf time to go out to a health food shop to get gel caps. We have Panadol Caps at home, would they be alright to use for plugging? Can anyone quickly suggest other capsules used for plugging...before i go out to Yaki 2nite? Thanks heaps in advance guys

Yeah! no worries - I've used panadol caps, immodium caps and also effexor caps. All different shapes, textures and what ever.....it all does the trick
Enjoy, you damn lucky person u

OK, Ive never done it (but I SO WILL!) but pals have said the best way.
It can be a little difficult to get into the cap... so crush up 1 and a half pillz, put them onto a PRE FOLDED peice of paper, Then sorta sift the powder so its on the fold line, then pour into cap!
Hope that helps. TELL US HOW YOU GO!

Ok im probly to late to but you can als use Aspro clear capsules they are alot smaller than panadol. They are also a great size to measure out pioints if tou need to and havnt got scales. 1/2 cap where the line of the top half of the cap sits when pushed down on the bottom half or just above works out for a nice dose. Been done thousands of times with no complaints from others, and ive measured it b4 and its very close.

well guys i went thru with it, plugged 1/2 a white diamond (prolly not the best pill to plug cuz of the mashyness) and ate the other half
will try plugging fulls sometime later...right now i've got bills to toke
thanks!

The empty 5htp cap I used for my first plug was a fuggen slow one I think.
Took an hour.
------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...

Plugging usually makes the come on take a tad longer than if you had eaten it.