Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pill info - green butterflies (mel)

~jerox~

Bluelighter
Description:
size: 8.5mm x 4.5mm (inclusive of dome)
colour: bluish green
logo: butterfly on one side and a spilt on the other like those of the hondas, lightning bolts and pink ladies.
E2 tester: purple to black in seconds
Im just wondering whether anyone has any tried this before. Any info would be much appreciated. Thankz!
smile.gif

------------------
To live is to change, and to be perfect is to have changed often.
- John Henry Newman

yeah these are getting a good rap. seems they have a nice peak but dont last that long, but as they say quality not quantity!!!
seems mainly anything green is good, butterflies, question marks, the original clovers(more white i know), ferraris
heres a pic just for u... http://www.geocities.com/the_fuel/images/pills/butterfly.jpg
and heres a few reports for ya http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=14824
http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=14575
enjoy... keep smiling and bye for now

hmm, yeahz had a few of these..if you get the chance, fucken go for it, although the peak aint that long, when it's good, its allll good...

these appear to be the same ones that are going around sydney at the moment, they are really really good... very cruisy and loved up... very fun... exact same description...
------------------
drugs are not the answer... drugs? is the question... yes is the answer... (aka confusered... just to confuse everybodies)

hmm very nice. Came on in about 30 min. Felt awesome, uplifting, very loved up, gave me a good charge with a light smack. I was happy sitting down hugging and chatting, or dancing hard, these are what ever you want them to be! I do agree though they dont last all that long, maybe 1 1/2 to 2 hours, but you certainly are left feeling cruisy. Get them but you might need a couple or so for a decent night out!!

yes we call them a 'rich mans pill'. you need quite a few of them to keep that peaking 'here but not here' illusion up.. Very nice pills i'll agree but i like Coke tooand dont do it for this reason..
expensive but VERY VERY short lived..

look if you want something to fuck you up for hours and hours and still be fucked up the next day (throw in a messy come down) go for a speed/mda combo.
if you want to feel the love, on top of the world... and still excellent afterwards... ie good sleep, no comedown.. go the M pill.
green butterfly cleanst/best ive had.
------------------
Mr_Clean (aka muzik_response) ... tell me is that really YOU?

so can i assume that it is just an average pill that is clean?
just a short peak and a smooth comedown?
------------------
To live is to change, and to be perfect is to have changed often.
- John Henry Newman

i had a half and thought it was pretty strong.
friends who tried both thought the Hondas were abit weak in comparison.
that said, they enjoyed both, just that the butterflies seemed to achieve a stronger peak.

Not all short lived pills are 'pure' or 'more pure' than the one before... they may 'fuck you up' less but alot of that concept has to do with the average dosage.(true, common contaminants such as K will give a pill a 'dirty' and 'blotto' edge but this is still in proportion to the MDXX effect you are receiving from that paticular tablet at the time.)
My cleanest eva: a Four Leaf Clover.
They *shat* all over the green butterflies for duration of PEAK, intensity of PEAK, quality of peak ('MDMA-ness', trust me it was very very VERY seretonin friendly), and Clean feeling the next day...
Im sure they could well have been 'just as' pure as the G.Butterflies but im saying its
the dosage that I believe made the difference, they were in a word, LOADED.

K9, you have to realise things vary from person to person - some have a high tolerance, others don't. Friends of mine who only pill maybe once every 3 months peaked for a good 3 1/2 hours or so whilst I was only gone for about 1.5 - 2. It doesn't mean the pill's any different it's just we handle it differently.
I have had both and prefer the butterfly just slightly over the clovers... of course I wouldn't say no to either.