Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDMA - My First Experience

Ryosu

Greenlighter
Hey, I just thought I would share my first MDMA experience that I had about 2 months back.

This took place at Renegade Parade (A part of Nuit Blanche) in Toronto which my friend invited me to unexpectedly and I had no idea what was going to happen that night, I just knew it was going to be fun. Renegade Parade was basically a collaberation of mostly ravers, among other people appreciating electronic music (In this case, Dubstep and Drum and Bass)

8:30PM - I'm with my girlfriend (at the time), and about 3 or 4 people who were giving me really good vibes, we decided to go smoke some weed from a pipe, I get comfortably stoned and we await for the parade to start at 10:00PM.

9:30PM - We smoke a little more weed, then sit down for a bit at a McDonalds, and munch.

* (Sorry if this seems like a pointless read, I'm getting to the point soon!)

10:00PM - Everybody starts marching and following the truck blaring filthy dubstep, I'm with friends among meeting new people and giving hugs, only high on weed.

10:30PM - The parade stops somewhere around UofT so people can dance to the music and appreciate some of the things that the Renegade Parade had in store for everybody. I start feeling very light headed from the weed high, but it's almost like a rush.

10:40PM - This is where it happened, my girlfriend comes up with the idea that we should take some MDMA, she had experience with it before and said it was an amazing feeling.. so.. I took her up on her offer and we found her dealer and bought 3 caps, 1 for me, 2 for her.

10:45PM - I'm not going to lie, I was actually a little nervous about taking it, but I was really high, and I just downed it. My girlfriend smiles at me and says "Good job, you won't regret it" then gives me a 'cute' look.

10:55PM - The parade continues moving further as we head towards Yonge and Dundas Square.

11:00PM - I start feeling way less then sober, and it's not even a weed high.. but I knew that the MDMA wasn't suppose to kick in for a little longer, but I knew it was coming soon enough.

11:10PM - I find out that the capsule I took was a double-stacked capsule of pure MDMA. I don't panic, but I ready myself for what could be in store for me next.

11:25PM - I start feeling INCREDIBLY high, it's far from what I imagined the feeling of ecstasy would be, I felt as if I was weightless, and I couldn't feel the air against my skin.. Drum and Bass was playing at this point and I was shuffling to it like a maniac, I couldn't stop dancing and at this point it was just me and my girlfriend dancing together because we lost everybody due to not paying attention.

11:35PM - I thought I was incredibly high before.. but wait... BAM.. I get hit with this immense feeling even stronger then I had felt before, and I didn't even feel like I was flying anymore, I can't even explain it.. I was shuffling on gravel with shoes on but it is as if I had socks on a slippery floor and I could just flow with everything.. I was also liquiding at one point in time to some mellow dubstep that they started playing and the flow was so smooth.

12:00AM - The Parade gets stopped by the police unfortunately due to many complaints from people who were sleeping, and people stopping traffic.. and.. well.. ravers causing unneeded havoc among others who don't deserve it.

12:30AM - Me and my girlfriend randomly walk around, still high as a kite.. not to mention she was technically on 4 caps, which drove her crazy.. in a good way.. and we hear about this "free rave", so we mission to it not caring at all.

1:00AM - The free rave got booked due to way too many people knowing about it. Me and my girlfriend decide it's best we just go home before the comedown hits us hard while in the cold.

1:30AM - We're waiting for the street car, and my girlfriend sits on my lap... unfortunately I didn't know MDMA would slow down my blood pressure and once she sat on my leg, it fell asleep.... and didn't wake up..

1:40AM - We get on the street car, my leg still asleep and we mission it home, still feeling high.. and watching some girl on Acid rub some random bald guys head.

2:00AM - We make it to our destination.. but I fall off the street car because my leg was STILL asleep.

2:10AM - We finally make it to my girlfriends place, my leg asleep still.. which was really uncomfortable walking with.. and I manage to fall asleep an hour after we get back.

That was my first experience on MDMA during

Afterwards..

In the morning, I had no noticeable comedown effects, I felt pretty light and didn't really want to get up.. but my appetite was dead.. and I didn't want to eat no matter how good the food looked.

So yeah, that's my first experience. :)

Nice report! Glad you liked it. E wasn't really what I expected, but very fun. Would you do it again do you think?

FYI, "double stacked" ecstasy is just a B.S. term that dealers use to hype the quality of their wares and possibly as an excuse to charge more than the standard rate for a pill. In general, the dose actually in an ecstasy tablet/capsule can vary quite a bit from batch to batch. Since there is no set amount of MDMA per pill, you can't have 2x of an undefined amount. Strictly speaking, a dose for pure MDMA is considered about 100-120 mg. I think it would be very unlikely that you will come across a single pill/capsule that contains 200+ mg of MDMA. Remember, the MDMA trade is a business, so pills are typically weaker than 100mg, and economically, it doesn't make sense to sell 200mg for the price of 100mg.

1:30AM - We're waiting for the street car, and my girlfriend sits on my lap... unfortunately I didn't know MDMA would slow down my blood pressure and once she sat on my leg, it fell asleep.... and didn't wake up..
MDMA increases blood pressure and heart rate. It sounds kinda weird that your leg was asleep for hours. Perhaps it was cut with a drug that causes vasoconstriction?

Did you experience profound euphoria? I noticed you never mention any significant mood lift, which is odd for a first time ecstasy experience. On a quality dose of MDMA, you should feel very euphoric, being touched will feel really good, music is greatly enhanced and heightens euphoria and there is a sense a closeness and empathy for those you are with. Did you experience any of those feelings?

FYI, "double stacked" ecstasy is just a B.S. term that dealers use to hype the quality of their wares and possibly as an excuse to charge more than the standard rate for a pill. In general, the dose actually in an ecstasy tablet/capsule can vary quite a bit from batch to batch. Since there is no set amount of MDMA per pill, you can't have 2x of an undefined amount. Strictly speaking, a dose for pure MDMA is considered about 100-120 mg. I think it would be very unlikely that you will come across a single pill/capsule that contains 200+ mg of MDMA. Remember, the MDMA trade is a business, so pills are typically weaker than 100mg, and economically, it doesn't make sense to sell 200mg for the price of 100mg.

MDMA increases blood pressure and heart rate. It sounds kinda weird that your leg was asleep for hours. Perhaps it was cut with a drug that causes vasoconstriction?

Did you experience profound euphoria? I noticed you never mention any significant mood lift, which is odd for a first time ecstasy experience. On a quality dose of MDMA, you should feel very euphoric, being touched will feel really good, music is greatly enhanced and heightens euphoria and there is a sense a closeness and empathy for those you are with. Did you experience any of those feelings?
Oh yes, I did feel a great boost in mood, I felt strong empathy and closeness with the people I was with.. unbelievably strong.. and yes.. being touched felt really good.

I should have gone a little bit more in depth with my explanation of feeling, I got caught up in the story.

I'm not sure about it being cut with another drug, it could have been though.
I suppose it wasn't pure, but it was a friend and I doubt they would sell us anything harmful. Oh well.

Nice report! Glad you liked it. E wasn't really what I expected, but very fun. Would you do it again do you think?
I've done it again, a couple times recently, every other weekend actually.. it's enjoyable but not something I would do every day like I've seen some of my friends do.

sweet story ! im going to a freerave right now down at broadview and queen, I was just googling mdma experiences to get me amped up and look what I found ! you were at the renegade ! I was fucking going to be there, i was so hammered and my girlfriend got into a fight with another raver in the mall, so we just left...... hopped on the wrong street car and fell asleep, woke up in fucking Mississauga -_-

I've done it again, a couple times recently, every other weekend actually.. it's enjoyable but not something I would do every day like I've seen some of my friends do.
I'm glad you are enjoying it enough to continue experimentation! :) I just want to say be careful though, the recommended gap-time you should have between rolls is at least one month. Every other week might work for you in the short term, but you risk "losing the magic" or worse in the long term. Go steady brother :)