Whats the differance or are they all slang for the same thing
------------------
If your buying I'm flying

aeriuwehrwehr use the search function damnit
wink.gif

Click here....
Oh and this should be in the drug forum
smile.gif

Meth is meth, Ice is Ice, and whipper or speed is the same thing...SPEED.
Speed is street talk for laboratory amphetamines. Whipper is just another "slang" word.
Meth is like speed only more intense. It is a baby version of amphetamine methamphetamine.
ICE is a more powerful amphetamine than both speed and Meth. It should come to you looking like shards of glass (as opposed to powder like Speed or meth)

ok, from the experience of someone i know closely
wink.gif
(ie. me)
speed, or whippa, comes on as a mild rush about 20-30 mins after snorting. you get hot flushes, and slightly light headed, and you might get the rushes repeated after an hour or so.
meth, or crystal, is more intense than whip, and when the initial rush hits you, you can feel very tired, relaxed, and flushed. the rush as well as being more intense, lasts longer, up to two hours or so (depends on the quantity).
ice, 4,3 - methamynorex, is usually smoked. i've only tried it orally, so i can't say it's full effects, but one point had me over the top in fourty minutes, and rushing for over six hours, every hour or so. hot flushes, feeling of tiredness and well being, no sleep of course.
with all these, the effects are much longer lasting than the initial rushes. the rushing may not be felt if you're going hard on the dance floor, or the rush may slow you down momentarily.
just from experience, the only difference is the intensity, and the price. also, meth is very often sold as ice, so some people are dis-illusioned with ice, but trust me, if you get your hands on the real deal, it's very, very good
smile.gif

sorry bout the dud info on ICE....
I was kinda...well....not in a frame of mind to be answering questions...hehe...sorta..
My bad...
sorry
smile.gif

P.S. I have tried ICE two ways..smoked and bunted. I must say, shooting it was FUCKING UNBELEIVABLE. Imagine the cleanest, rip snorter of a line of speed or Meth and your almost there! When I shot it up, it lasted for about 2 days, NO SHIT....
But that's getting of the subject isnt it.... Sorry.
My bad
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by blufluffybunny (edited 09 July 2001).]

ive always respected this site for its accuracy, however this is the one mistruth thats got away. i believe that speed is actually methylamphetamine. whats that? "bullshit" i hear u all say. well...for the disbelievers i have a couple of questions for u.
if speed is amphetamine not methylamphetamine
1) how do u make amphetamine?
2) why would u make amphetamine if methylamphetamine is so much easier to make?
3) how come every speed lab thats been busted in oz has been a methylamphetamine lab, not an amphetamine lab.
ofcourse i may be wrong but i dont think so. if u believe im wrong then prove me wrong.
flame away, SirLSD
[This message has been edited by SirLSD (edited 09 July 2001).]

i thought that was the case?
most 'speed' is amphet or methamphet..
whereas crystal meth is a "different cook" of methamphet, making it more potent or something?
and ice is a totally different substance..

Fair enough, SirLSD, you've made a valid point. But, I don't think it's fair to question the validity of the information found on Bluelight, just because you feel that your opinions haven't been represented here.
You took a very 'hostile defensive' stance when you said:
ive always respected this site for its accuracy, however this is the one mistruth thats got away. i believe that speed is actually methylamphetamine. whats that? "bullshit" i hear u all say. well...for the disbelievers i have a couple of questions for u...
(questions omitted)
... ofcourse i may be wrong but i dont think so. if u believe im wrong then prove me wrong.
flame away, SirLSD
What's with the attitude? All you had to do is ask the question and I'm sure people would have tried their best to either answer the question for you, or point you in the right direction toward reputable references...
Here's a post from over a year ago (May 2000), where this very topic was discussed by a few people whose words I consider to be worthy of reading (in the event that in the meantime these people may have changed their views.. they are welcome to contact me for amendments):
Biscuit posted 03 May 2000
Some of what has been said has surprised me. I had always heard that Aussie speed/whizz etc is only amphetamine (dexies) and not methylamphetamine (speed in U.S)
But i really didn't believe it too much coz anyone that reads the news would here about all the meth cooks getting busted making methampthetamine from pseudoephedrine.
Hence i feel that at least in Australia (i know mass produced speed in europe is meant to only be amphetamine) a LOT more methamphetamine would be produced than ordinary amphetamine as it is in actual fact easier to do due to pseudoephedrines availablity etc.
Meaning i still think a lot of street gear is still methylamphetamine just cut to shit.
Yes crystal meth should be 100% meth, crystal implying it is just methylamphetamine hydrochloride crystals str8 out of the cooks lab, uncut, untampered etc... (continues in the link below)
Johnboy posted 03 May 2000
yeah i've noticed a lot less good old "speed" out there, certainly not like the old days of endless quarters of amph straight from the butcher. you could be right, biscuit, maybe our leather clads friends a realising a desire in australian drug takers for the bigger high... i think you might be onnto something with that psuedo clue
any meth chemists wish to clear it up?
So... as the question wasn't answered then, any meth chemists wish to clear this up a year on?
wink.gif

BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

my apologies bigtrancer. my post obviously was percieved as being more hostile than intended. this is a very informative site, and what impresses me most is the accuracy of the info. hence the tone to my last post.
i commend u for doing your part in the upkeep of this site bigtrancer.
sincearly SirLSD