Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

sore eyes after rolling

teXman01

Bluelighter
Heya,
I had a bigger than usual night last friday on E and when i woke up on saturday i had a noticably sore right eye. My vision is fine and my eyes look perfectly normal. I believe it to be some sort of muscle that has been strained however i was wondering if anyone has ever felt this or known why this has happened? any ideas?
thanks,
teXman

I know I certainly get the common amphetamine crusty eye syndrome. I just put that down to being to wired and having to take everything at once, eyes darting all over the place and eyes actually drying out probably also due to all the smoke inside the club.

hmm, yea i think its just one of the muscles surrounding my eyes, (my eyes were VERY open the whole night, and were darting around looking all over the place). I am just trying to make sure that this is all it is as opposed to something more severe like damage to my actual eyeball.
anymore thoughts anyone?

Hi,
very much doubt it, that it is due to rolling, muscles in the eye are very flexible, think how many times you move your eye around in a day. it is most likely either you have hit something on that side of your face accidently while rolling or bitten by a insect in some damp corner of the club. Would like to know more, if somebody thinks it is actually due to rolling, very much doubt it.

*bump*
anyone else?
They are still hurting and im really wondering whether to see someone about it.
thx

I went pretty hard at Rush Hour.
The first thing I noticed of my seratonin system getting thrashed like a 1975 Holden Gemini was that I could not focus on a thing, and it was like there was an earthquake in my eyes all the way till I came down 5 hours later. I tried to focus on many a thing, the most distinct in my memory being my phone. It just danced for me
smile.gif

In the morning (still awake and not at all high) I noticed my eyes were rather sore around the sides... After sleeping for 5 or so hours, I got up and didn't even want to move my eyes, it was that painful. A warm shower and light massage left the muscles feeling soothed, but the pain and uncomfort did not reside till the next day.
The wiggle was worth it though. It's a novelty I doubt I'll tire of... It's just a part of being completely chopped.
------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...

my eyes were VERY open the whole night, and were darting around looking all over the place
From this I'd say that it's probably just straign from over use. But if it's still sore in a few days then you might want to get it looked at...
smile.gif

thanks nostalgic,
that sounds exactly like what happened here, its only sore in the very side of the eye, plus after a shower it seems to go away (although it does come back after 30mins or so). It does seem to be getting a bit better..hopefully it'll go in a few days..like i said it was prolly the biggest night ive ever had.. heh..
thks all for the replies

texman01, hey, welcome!
I get sore eyes after a pilling night where I get severe eye jiggles...
The muscles are also slightly swollen... think about it, u've given em a 2000% Tai-Bo excercise over 4 hours!
wink.gif

>%-)
-MachT

Yeaah- a couple of times like after i wake up after my scatter sleep, usually just one of my eye is really red and a bit sore ... its real weird...it didnt go away for like 3 days!