• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pill info, melbourne - "blue bisexuals"?

lsd303

Bluelighter
Hey..
I stumbled across a post on pillreports a week or so ago about pills going around called "bisexuals" - apparently blue, heart-shaped, with a male/female symbol on each side. The report/followup posts on pillreports look pretty promising (long peak, loved up, strong, clean, etc!), and a friend of mine has begun drooling because apparently the last heart-shaped pills in melb (pink hearts a few years ago) were the most awesome pill he has ever had.
All of this has got my interest up in a big way - I'm contemplating grabbing one of these tonight for the weekend if I'm able to; before I do though I'd be interested to know if anyone here has had 'em and has anything to say? As others have said, the credibility of pillreports postings is dubious, so I'd be happier to hear what people on this board have to say about them!
wink.gif

Thanks..
------------------
Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration... that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively - there's no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.. here's Tom with the weather!

Mate good luck...
Ive been looking for these after that report and a few friends stumbled across a few in the city (SYD) a while ago..
Musn't have been that many around cos i had alot of 'people' looking for me, none of which knew any 'people' who had them.
They did however sound interesting enough..
I would not base a decision to buy/try a pill entirely on what you read on pill reports.. some reports ARE decidedly good but my god.. you are correct, it's gone to shit now... there some crap being posted. I could list them for hours but the one that shits me most is that it is NOT a place to report that you 'SAW' a pill. It is a place to report that you 'ate' a pill and what kind of experiance you had, and what it subsequently looked like for futher reference..
So many people are buying pills and thinking they are kingdick by coming home testing them (SOMETIMES NOT!) and posting reports like "oh man these look good.. man oh man am i excited.. just bought them and theyre like heaps fat and good pressed so im giving them a 10."
anyway good luck cos i didnt find any.

Well - thanks for the wish of good luck in finding these pills, 'cos I just made confirmation that I'll be picking one up very soon
biggrin.gif

... I spose I shouldn't mention where from or anything, 'cos that would be naughty.
smile.gif
... anyway, considering there's still a few days till drop time, I'd still be interested in anyone else's reports about these pills before then. ta!
------------------
Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration... that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively - there's no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.. here's Tom with the weather!
[This message has been edited by lsd303 (edited 04 July 2001).]

I saw these on friday night at Belfast in Melbourne... I believe they're closer to green than blue in colour, but the heart-shape and press of a man logo one side and female logo on the other side is a good description. You'll know them if you see them, because there are very few pills around that are actually shaped like a heart.
I understand these test black on EZ-test but I personally have not confirmed this. But they were reported to be quite good, by the people who ate them.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

I can confirm that these are about in Melbourne but in limited supply. There were quite a few at Belfast but no one was parting with them.
I have had people requesting these more than any other. They take you to an incredible peak. For example I had the feeling that my ears were going to pop right around the back of my neck and lower head region for 10 minute periods - now that's peakin of your dial.
Other noticeable effects were erections in males that lasted hours and to say that you were turned on by the slightest rub on any part of your body was an understatement!!!
You can't miss them if you see them, they are quite different.
Good luck!

There were also a few a pharmacy. Tested black with slight trace of orange (3-4 secs). E2 kit tested black as well.. Only a few that I saw around. Fraid I cant vouch for their ride.... Good luck guys...

hey ppls,
I had a few of these a few weeks ago.
Awesome press, very solid and precise, each pill is identical.
The ride is somewhat messy, not as clean as, say, a yonnex was, or maybe even not as clean as a yellow alpha, but yeah, fucking nice pill all the same.
Have fun with em, not many were around, I figure a few were let out to get interest, and soon a bigger batch will be released and the prices will be a bit up because of it, just my $0.02.
BASS OUT

And you're sure these are not blue hearts?
Ran into them at Pharmacy, had 1/2, very nice.
It seems likely these are the same thing? I didn't notice if there was an inscription, but I was too fucked at the time.

hey all, i put that report on the bisexuals up on pill reports. aka im chucky..
anyhow there were about 5 experienced users with me and they all rated this pill highly. very euphoric!!! nice charge, loved up, so much happiness. I found it to be the longest lasting pill ive had, and another mates who usually has 3 or so found himself adequatly happy on one. my source just told me too, that there is none available anywhere, which is a dam shame coz im a big fan.
and as for erections?? hmm no, we were all fine, no uncontrolable horniness...
and yes the colour is green more than blue, so i called it aqua. blue if u look at it in poor light but under good light they are clearly an aqua colour, perfectly pressed too. even the logo is perfect.
so i wish you all the best in finding this little gem..

some call this blue hearts - shaped of a heart with a male and female sign on each side.
E2 tester - purple to black in seconds
I had these afew weeks ago and it was really rushy and loved up!
smile.gif

recently, i saw a pink one as well. Exactly the same except for the colour.
------------------
To live is to change, and to be perfect is to have changed often.
- John Henry Newman

Yep I had a couple of these. If your looking for a pill that hits you like a trunk and is really really lovey then these are for you. The only thing I noticed is that they didn't last too long but that could have just been me, everyone else that had them thought they lasted a fair while, around 4-5 hrs. Worth trying to hunt down that's for sure. Good luck

[bump]
Well.. dropped two of these last night, and OMFG they were one of the most awesome pills I have ever had (5+ years) .. anyone following the MDEA/MDMA debate who sided with me on what a 'good' pill is, GET THESE!
(This message not brought to you by some dealer trying to move their stash..)
------------------

Agreed!!!!!
The other night me and a couple of buddies encountered these and they were awesome! A friend even went on to say it was one of the best pills he's had in years!!
If you can get your hands on some, I would not hesitate~! Definately an item to stash away... I know I will!!

i managed to gain a few of these Bisexuals and they rocked....... they were cruisey and very Fluffy............the peak was good and you were so very loved up.........
If you are offered some...take my advise and get them....................
smile.gif

apparently these have made it across the Nullabor to Perth, but pink not blue, exact same description (heart shape, male symobl one side female the other)...

Ive noticed a few of the pink ones of these
popping up around Sydney. Pink, heart shaped, male /female symbol.. hard and a bit speckly..
Anyone had these or tested them?
what are the results?

texman: theres a thread about the new pink ones, I think it says pink hearts though, but they're talking about the same thing.

Had a ring to one or two people round Sydney, can't find any here either I'm afraid
frown.gif

drats!
Stupid short supply