Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"E" OK while on antibiotics?

kundalini

Bluelighter
"E" OK while on antibiotics?

I have been on antibiotics and still am. This weekend is going to be my night of the year as I am having a huge re-union with some old school mates. Does anyone know if it is safe to take "E" while on antibiotics?
Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Depends really what you're taking the antibiotics for... it's generally accepted that MDMA lowers your resistance to illness, and if you're sick and are trying to get better using antibiotics, the last thing you'd want to do is make yourself more sick.
However, MDMA will (in general) not be any more dangerous when taken in conjunction with antibiotics.
But, that being said - I'm not a medical doctor. I'd suggest that you search the Medical Q&A forum for more confirmation:
wink.gif
(If you can see similarities between what I've written and the quote below, it's because I searched there first...)
Here's a quote raverdoc posted (who is a qualified MD):
Raverdoc posted:
Generally, I'd advise against it although it is unlikely to bring you harm from taking it. E use (for unknown reasons) tends to make you susceptible to illness after using it; and the last thing you want to do while on antibiotics for an illness is further supress your immune system.
If you can wait until the course is over, that would be best.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Also, adding MDMA ontop of a course of antibiotics increases the strain on the liver to metabolise these substances. I'd wait until you feel a little better...
wink.gif

------------------
The woods are dark and deep, and you have miles to go before you sleep...

Thanks a lot for your replies . It's great to know that the people replying to the posts actually care. I think I will take your advice. The hard but safe route.

Heya,
I have this same problem, My antibiotics run out on friday and thats when I am going out.
They are to help clear up an external infection.
should I be ok ?

Heya,
I have this same problem, My antibiotics run out on friday and thats when I am going out.
They are to help clear up an external infection.
should I be ok ?

generally when you are finishing a course of antibiotics, you should be better, so it shouldn't matter as much, but you may get sick again it's possible... as your immune system may not be quite up to the task, and you will be lowering it with E use.
------------------
drugs are not the answer... drugs? is the question... yes is the answer... (aka confusered... just to confuse everybodies)