Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney Pillreports - 30/6/2001

Chaos Butterfly

Bluelight Crew
as the perth thread seems to be going quite nicely and giving all youse guys over there heaps of info... i thought that i would start up a little thread about the stuff that is going around in the sydeney...
Green Butterflies:
Description: light green, about the same as the ?'s; double domed; very well pressed, very hard pill; picture of butterfly with 4 distinct wings and 2 antennae; 6mm long score on back, some of these had the same dodgy score as the lightning bolts, ie, double scored - fairly randomly
Height: 4mm including domes
Width: 8mm
Test: Black on E2 in 1-2 sec.
Blue Lightning Bolts:
Description: medium blue with white speckles, well pressed lightning bolt, double domed... exactly the same shape and dimensions as the green butterflies, and the red hearts. same inconsistencies with the scores
Height: 4mm inc domes...
Test: black in 1-2 sec on E2
Green Question Marks:
Description: very well pressed pill flat on both sides with well bevelled edges, well pressed ? on one side. these are exactly the same press as the A's and the ? from earlier this year, and the red motorolas from about march...
Height: (from memory) 3mm
Width: (from memory) 7mm
Test: Black on E2 in 1-2 sec
BB's:
Description: very dirty looking pill, fairly bad press, bt noticeable. a capital B on both sides of a diagonal line. double domed and quite large. after all the dust domes off they are a dark grey/green/blue. with the dust they look blue/grey.
Height: don't have a sample to check but i think they were about 5-6mm
Test: Black on E2 in 2-3 sec.
i will post new reports on here when i see new stuff... everyone stick your stuff on here if you so desire... it makes it a lot easier than trying to wade through the shit on pillreports.
------------------
drugs are not the answer... drugs? is the question... yes is the answer... (aka confusered... just to confuse everybodies)

Thanks for the time and effort CB.I have seen the same thing and was a bit confused about them.

not a problem ecka... i will try to keep up to date...
------------------
drugs are not the answer... drugs? is the question... yes is the answer... (aka confusered... just to confuse everybodies)

nice one CB... when you go to melbourne be sure to tell the guys we need OZ Pill Reports to be made area specific.

yep that would be nice...
------------------

hmm bbs,.. well seems like theres a new batch out. pretty similar but, they look a tad larger and more grey than green/blue. the logos look like a better stamp too. i had one found it very full on, pretty smacky/messy.
i didnt have the other batch so i cant compare. though everyone is happy with them, and they test black too. just thought id let yas know.

hi chaos nice one... was gonna add the TPs and pink hearts to this section but you and i both know they are pretty much gone for now....
or are they?

theyre gone, all gone......
i cant find any, but there is still an abundance of BBs and Hqs - which i am getting damn sick of. looking forward to eating ?'s soon - ooooh so yummy.
"make sure you eat your greens.."
smile.gif

8)

yes your greens... ?'s and Butterflies... *drools*
i was gonna put the hearts and TP's on here as well, as i have one of each left... but they are all gone as far as i know... it would be nice to have some back tho... mmm... hearts...!!
smile.gif

------------------