Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ICE & Crystal Meth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blergh

Bluelighter
Hmm ok guys. I've stumbled across some awesome looking meth (It's browny in colour), and also some really superb looking ice rock (still in clearish chunks that look like ice). Just wanna know what people reckon of these substances - me being a fairly new user wants to know the safest way of taking this, how much to take at a time and especially the ice, because I'm unsure of how to take it and it's effects. Much help appreciated.

One important thing to note, if it is real ice make sure you start off in very small amounts, its much more potent than meth or speed.

What exactly do you mean..?
Ways of 'doing' it?
What to cut with what?
ICE and Crystal are not EXACTLY the same thing. Can come cut/pure(obviously).
For example you wanna know what its cut with before you 'snort' it.. and you wouldnt want to shove pure still crystaline meth up your nose either unless you *WANTED* to 'make pain your friend'

From past experience (myself and friends)
The best way to experience ICE and to get the most out of it is to shoot it. But if your new to the whole thing, I suggest sticking to the Meth.
Just do a few small lines like you would some whizz and see how you go. Don't go too hard at first, that shit can burn your snozz.
But the ICE.... Ive smoked a little with my pot, put I've only used it properly in a syringe. And trust me, I did that on a saturday, I still felt the shit on tuesday-Wednesday. When I smoked it... ehh.
But I suppose the same could be said for all amphet drugs. Shott it, best rush.
So I think you should ask around, don't take any one eprsons advice, this is only from MY experience. I may be wrong, but that is what I have done and what I would do again.

I railed some meth (about a point) at Sunny on Saturday about midnight. I was chopped from a JA and a green "?" until about 5pm, but when I was over the peak and hit the dance floor, I was up and dancing till close. I was still going on the road out front waiting for all my G'd out friends to find their way out to the car, and was still going that evening when I finally got home and put on some Cafe del Mar. Still, I slept like a baby, and woke up lunchtime Monday feeling great. I find meth to be a lot better than speed for the comedown. I get the most harsh comedowns on speed, it just hits you the minute you leave the club. But with the meth, you just ease off it, and adjust the whole time without any of the usual shit you go through.

[chopper sounds in the distance] "nothing like the agonising burn of pure crystal meth in the morning..." yea baby
smile.gif

Funny that this comes up now... after the weekend I had. We were introduced to Ice and Meth both still in rock form and as pure as I can ever see myself coming across. Seeing as we're idiots and like to try different things we snorted a little(read a lot) of both of these things before we went out. Now we all suffered an intensely sore nasal passage for a while and then enjoyed one of the better saturday nights I've had in a while. Bulkloads energy combined with being fucked and clear headed at the same time, dont ask me how, combinations of lots of powders and that evil greeen stuff does that to ya.
Now I dont know if it was a smart thing to do or not, I'd say not, but I was unable to sleep for the weekend but apart from the normal I cant eat sunday dinner was no comedown to speak of and after 4 hours sleep sunday night I woke up as If I hadnt even been out on the weekend.
smile.gif

Awsome I tell's ya.
Just seems to me perth is flooded with real good ice and meth atm.

4-methyl-aminorex = ice
methamphetamine = meth
amphetamine = speed
three very big differences here
smile.gif
I mean, ones not even a bloody amphetamine
smile.gif

I'd be very careful if you have got real ICE there.. start off very very small... like 1/5-1/8 of the amount you'd normally have of meth. So lets say you have 100mg of meth.. say 30mg of ICE would be a good start. Don't be greedy with this stuff, it can be dangerous if you treat it like an amphetamine.
It's very difficult to tell what kind of chemical you have from the apperance of it, but if you do have ICE you will know about it as the effects are very different from amphetamine's.
Perhaps check out 4-methyl-aminorex (ice) here and meth over here....
Speed generally has a less harsher comedown than meth and ICE supercedes both in comedown terms, I think it was described as 'the cleanest experience ever'. But I suppose every person to their own, but be careful, don't let the colour, shape, form or word of mouth fool you on the quality or chemical you may have in that baggie, as said before its virtually impossible to tell the difference by eye (although I must say some does look more impressive than others).
Read about the two before you make any sort of decisions on method of delivery. Also I strongly don't recommend IV or IM delivery for obvious reasons
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by ruski (edited 27 June 2001).]

Also think ive seen this thread pop up a few billion times now
smile.gif
. So the search function would be a good idea too.

Last time i had approx 120mg of meth (cough.. sunny %$@cough). I didn't get sleep sunday night, but still got up monday feeling like i wasn't tired/hadn't been out.. finally got to sleep tuesday night at about 1am (thankyou mr Valium)
Chem.

When people r giving weights and dosages they r talking about untampered substances?
Obviously if u r not buying it uncut, dosages are not that helpful.
From my experiences with ICE (as in what i have assumed is 4-MAR) people who r expecting something which has ur mind and especially body rushing out of its skin should give it a miss.
It is an extremely powerful, clearheaded high. Ur brain is something completely different on it, but its not something that necessarily makes u want to "cut sick" on the dancefloor.
It is deceptively potent imo. Especially to those people who might be waiting for the hands to start clenching with the flow of adrenaline. Users expecting this may then take more when this doesnt happen; however this is where it does get dangerous.
Your blood pressure soars on 4-MAR, and u begin to feel like your heart is going to exit your chest. U become uneasy and very "wired". Certainly not clearheaded anymore.
Its duration is extremely long; and potentially frustrating.
Sometimes very well made meth looks like ice; and so there r times when i dont think u really can tell.
Esp as meth is surely more commonly made than 4-MAR - thats what confused me about Perths supply; we had kilograms of ice everywhere and i honestly did not believe a factory would be making large amounts of 4-MAR).
One lot I got was freebase 4-MAR; if it looks more pastey, and tastes less bitter with a burning/caustic component, u've got this stuff. (it also melts very easily and so its not wise to take it out with u)
I seriously advise against snorting this; and it may not be overly effective anyhow as its not water soluble and the mucous membranes arent going to like it.
I thought when people were talking chunky, pastey rocks it was amphetamine. Although it could be some sudafed bake and the cook doesnt understand the idea of washing and drying the product.
Its all so complicated. Ghost and myself went around in circles for days about it; and i'm not sure if much was resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.