Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

IMPORTED XTC:-)

Terry

Bluelighter
I was just curious if anyone can tell me if much, if any MDMA is being made in Australia other than by gov. experiments or are all of ours imported from US or UK in pill & powder forms?i.e. Do we have access to the required equipment/substances?
[This message has been edited by Terry (edited 24 June 2001).]

well, that is a pretty vague question.
yes some is made here and some is imported (primarily from europe).

I was just curious if as much xtc is still making it way here from else where or are we in Aus. finally getting our act together
smile.gif

from my somewhat limited knowledge almost all the good stuff (MDMA) is imported primariliy from europe, and more specifically from belgium, france and holland... most of the australian made pills are shit speed bombs... there are also a very small minority of asian made MDMA pills making it here that i've heard....
don't hesitate to correct me if i'm wrong...
peace
------------------
"Try combining a childlike wonder at the beauty of the world with cynicism at the state it's in, and stay sane... it isn't easy" - Me

Is it legal to make or supply in any of these places?If not, then why do they have a lot more about than us?

safrole is a nessesary precursor and in australia it's watched more strickly than in other countries, hence less mdma being locally produced.
------------------
You have to run as fast as you can just to stay where you are.
If you want to get anywhere you'll have to run much faster.
--Lewis Carroll

About 80% of the worlds pill are made in Amsterdam.
Large chunk...but, look at cocaine and heroin...where the majority of them are grown/harvested in South America/Asia.
Aust pills are doggy...crumbly...speedy...eg eg eg

In short yes. As part of a Uni project I'm assessing the likely routes of local manufacturing in order to identify contaminants and impurities. I'll post findings and conclusions but they will be some time off yet.
As for safrole in Australia. It is commonly sourced from camphor laurel (Cinnamomum Camphora) as this is a pest xenophyte in parts of NSW and Queensland. It is fairly easy to extract, and is also available as a distillate of camphor oil containing a reasonable amount of this alkene, 3,4-methylenedioxy-allyl benzene.
Rhodium seems down at the moment, but they have an excellent paper in the chem section titled "safrolefaq"
Don't get me wrong, the majority of MDMA definitely comes from Europe / Asia / US, but as records show, there are or have been clandestine labs found in Aus. Perth a month ago, from memory. One thing that is fairly likely, is that more people will consider attempting production in the future.
phase_dancer

I would suggest that in the near future much more of our pills will originate out of south east asia. Countries like burma that have most of their economy supported by the heroin trade are being hit by a heroin drought. They have already started to turn to MDMA and other such drugs. These countries largely have the backing of their respective armies/goverments and so it is only a matter of getting it here, as there is no real need to produce it secretly. I still agree that most is being made in europe and that there is little being made here (there are some small operations and these will obviously grow). It should also be noted that a lot of pills tend to get 'repressed' locally.
------------------
:: This space for sale ::

hmmm no offence but does anyone else find this a very weird subject for a greenlighter to post?
could just be me tho...
HC

Burma has turned into a real worry for methamphetamine pills.
Something like several hundred million produced last year or something.
Mostly going to Thailand and other countries, but thats the last thing we need here, an enormous influx of speedbombs.
Europe is definitely the biggy for quality MDMA. The golden triangle is onto it, but who knows how the quality will compare.
I have no doubt the HQs were from there - flooded Australia, seen in Hong Kong, West USA and i think Japan.
If thats anything to go by, i can see messier pills, more frequently, on the horizen.
(the other thing to consider is imported MDMA powder being pressed into pills here. While essentially the same, i am betting the dose is down)

Pill presses have a habit of falling off the back of trucks I think
smile.gif
It has been said that no MDMA is produced in Australia as stated before, its virutually impossible to gain access to safrol in Australia and much easier to smuggle the powder or pills, hence the local made 'speedbombs' that seem to have a large influx.

never say never when clandestine drug making is involved. As phase dancer said, just last month an mdma lab was busted in Perth, and a week or two ago a NZ guy was done for attempting to make mdma, so it does happen, just not very often.