• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Seems pillreports.com has gone to hell...

huxley

Bluelighter
I guess it had to happen eventually...seems pretty hard to get any decent info amongst all the crap.
I know it's a global website, but should we maybe think about doing something local, with a little more, ahhh, control over who can post and how (ie: official enlighten posts, etc).
It would be intersting to see all the different users who are posting from the same IP with different names, nothing like supporting your own shitty product. Allowing regular posters to be given a shit-ometer rating would be good as well...redlighter, bluelighter, greenlighter, brownlighter
smile.gif

cheers,
hux.

What makes you say it's gone to hell just now huxley?
There's always going to be people fudging reports etc. but the moderators are usually pretty quick to clean things up. Just keep an eye out for nicks who seem to make good reports.
Otherwise start a pill reports thread for your state here.
smile.gif

moit, tested then in the back of the turbo VN, they tested a sic orange colour moit. nun of the smack crap. These pills are sweet, 10/10. my and my bro to 50 of 'em after we had 5 crazy caps and roids and crack and plugged 20 bulbs and...
fuckin tops moit... get them.
ps the pillz are round "normal" size.
pss Be careful there are 2 batches going around
NOTE: pill reports has been fucked since dickheads meet the internet.
------------------
E's are the training wheels for the big scary acid bicycle

But... you will agree that things are far better now that there are moderators on pillreports. They are doing an excellent job too - you should see the crap that they have to delete.
What you get to see is the very cream of the crap
wink.gif
However, the good bit is that you get to make comments about reports, so if you disagree with a test result for a pill that matches a given description, or there is a lousy report, you can post your own opinions.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

cool...time to plug a few comments up long with those bulbs
wink.gif
and leave a few decent reports along the way.
cheers,
hux.

Seriously, how many reports do we need on bb's and hq's? by now, pretty much everyone has had them, we all know that they're good, so why the hell do all these people keep posting new reports on them? waste of ****ing space if you ask me!

agreed bubbles: it's annoying to have to spend hours sifting thru the thousands of pills when there is probably only a handful (or several) floating around at any one time. I know there isn't really any other way to do it, just hope that as these people take more they start to post more responsibly.
------------------
:: This space for sale ::

I agree.
All it needs now is what they ve done with the US one. We need the choice of being able to divide it up by state/area/city. so its more concise..
We also need a *LITTLE* bit more stipulation on WHAT goes on a report and what DOESNT..
just a better way of ordering and sorting them is all i think...

If you sort pillreports into states it defeats one of its best points. The ability to look at other cities where the pills go first. Ie - for perth/queenslanders, we get our pills about 3 weeks or more after yours first hit, so if we can see in melb that bright orange triple 9's are the shit, then if they are going around in our locale, you have a semi-reliable source saying they are the goods.
Putting them into cities would just fuck that all up. Leave it as it is, it's just that as was said before - the internet is a big place, and the world is full of dickheads.

Problem is BL is a community, hence *most* BL posters do so honestly and accurately.
Unfortunately, Pillreports is open to everyone and this means some people who dont give a toss about BL (or anyone else for that matter) write crap reports. To be honest, im sure alot dont even know about BL.
Personally Id like to see some more consistency in the style reports are written up. When asked "where purchased" it looks pretty daft when they say "in the cubicle at dodgey bros club" when "Sydney" would be more relevant when scanning down the list.
Im also convinced alot dont know about testers/or even use them, but since they see everyone else going "tested deep purple in 4" they think they should write likewise. I know I raise my eyebrows when i read: "Purchased at home nightclub, tested purple in 4 seconds"...are we to assume they raced out to the car, or even better took a bottle of corosive acid into the club with them just so they could perform a pill test under a home security camera.
So yeah PR's has gone up the duff lately. I rarely look at it anymore, even though I have moderator capacity to edit any crap report I see.
I was thinking the other day, it would be good to divide up by state locations...but then again you'd totally miss whats going on around elsewhere, and possibly what to miss out on.
The key is:
*where a post on *BB* is done, use that post to make comments, rather than add more posts
*give locations in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane format
*Report accurately every single time
*Always use a tester.

firstly smurf, 'a lot' is two words and secondly, shut up
wink.gif

Why don't we just ignore the obviously dodgy reports, pay more attention to BL ones and if you need to know anything about a pill in particular, ask here.
and wtf's with the naked lady icon??

Maybe if pillreports could just have a couple of updates...
I think the state by state reports is a great idea, as long as you can still search all of Aust too.
More search options would be nice, search by username, date and so on.
Whats up with pictures on PR? there's always the little thing saying no image available. I'd put them up if I could.
I like the idea of IP blocking for repeat dodgy posters but it's not too hard to recognise the good from bad.
Pillreports is still rockin'!