Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

how to avoid breaking ur tooth fillings while rolling

bmradio

Bluelighter
Hi guys,
After a long hard thought, on the most common problem that peoplehave while they are rolling, of breaking, their tooth and all sorts of other dental carnage, This is the idea I have come up with to avoid it.
Use the dental wax, which is available from your dentist or you may be able to buy it from pharmacy, this the same stuff we use whenwe get braces to avoid the braces scraping the inner linning of the mouth
This kind of offers real cushion effect when you are bitting at the speed of light, unknowingly.
Also lip balm, as mentioned before.
Got any other ideas?????

preload with magnesium (recommended)
or use a pacifier if you have no shame
wink.gif

Just while this has been brought up I thought I might contribute something that I've been informed about.
Having some friends who work in dentistry it is being noticed that people arround the ages of 16-26 or there abouts are starting to develop some rather strange dental problems.
A lot of these people are suffering from ground down teeth and most of the enamal(sp?) being stripped from their teeth.
No one has pointed the finger towards drugs or anything like that but I know that is the cause. All this speed grinding of your teeth is doing a lot of damage and as I know myself is rather expensive. I have a somewhat crossed bite due to intense jaw grinding wearing my teeth a small amount on one side. And according to dentists it doesnt take much grinding to fuck up ur teeth somewhat.
And make sure if you chew your pills to wash, clean, scrub, rinse a LOT because the chemicals in the bikkies absolutely destroy your teeth. Even if you dont I always make sure I have a good scrub when I get home from a club just to get that awful shit club/smoke taste out of my mouth.
Just something to think about.
[This message has been edited by Fry-d- (edited 21 June 2001).]

Ill go along with luro's suggestion, use Mylanta before you drop if you have it, it's based on Mg.
For me a sore mouth after pills and speed is a real problem, particularly on speed. I lick around the inside of my mouth continually for hours subconciously, and it's really painful afterwards. I've found that sucking a lollie is much more effective than chewing on chewing gum as it requires the use of your toungue.
Cyas
smile.gif

If you really want to protect your teeth then wear a mouthguard.
It's the ONLY foolproof way of protecting your teeth, and if it's a clear one you can barely see it

I would use magnesium tablets rather than Mylanta if possible, as Mylanta also contains calcium, which your muscles use to contract. So plain magnesium would be more effective I think. I can not stress enough how effective magnesium is for preventing grinding - I use 700mg.

where dou you get these magnesium tablets, any commercial name to it?????

Any el cheapo brand of magnesium from the supermarket will do the trick
I get the Cenovis Magnesium Plus bottle - 100 tablets for bout $5
Incidentally if you do alot of exercise and/or you dont eat properly, its good thing to take at least one magnesium tablet daily anyways - makes a difference especially during summer

yeah i find sucking redskins works well.
only bad part is bright red lips,gums and tounge after a while.

Anticol, soothers or throaties.
I like the anticol force ones the best, love the feeling you get when you breathe.
Chupa Chups or other lollipops (i know, i know not a great look)
Redskins are great but i find myself chewing them too, same with toffee.
Jelly Babies and stuff like that is good too, although all that sugar can't be good for your teeth
------------------
Find hapiness:
live like there's no tomorrow
work like you don't need the money
love like you've ever been hurt
dance like nobody's watching
and fuck like you're being filmed.

I used to gurney my way into a different dimension with my first few pills. I got sick of the saw jaw the next day so I decided just to stop grinding my teeth. A little bit of will power goes a long way. I also avoid gum like the plague, as I find it only causes me to overuse those unfit facial muscles (can't help stretching the ones for smiling tho
smile.gif
). Whenever I catch myself doing something stupid with my jaw/face muscles I just remember how sore I'm going to be the next day and resolve to stop it. It has seemed to work...
------------------
:: This space for sale ::

Why treat the symptoms when you can remove the cause altogether? As mentioned above, Mg tablets can almost completely remove any trisma that you may experience from MDMA. Therefore, you take Mg supplements, roll hard, don't munch, and get home the next morning without lacerated cheeks or sore jaws. Great solution!
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.