Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

st johns wart

deal

Bluelighter
Does any body know the effects st johns wort has on ecstacy. Is it safe to take this combination?

Now that we have the search button back, there's no excuse not to use it. Try searching the Australia/etc 2001 forum, as well as the Australia/Asia/NZ/Middle East Drug Discussion forum for answers... you may find the answers to all your questions and more!
New Evidence on St Johns Wort.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

I tried this a few times, so this is only what happened to me and may not to others.
I took st johns wart before I went out, and it did limit the effects of my pill. Kinda like when you drop for the second night in a row. The second is not as intense and doesnt last as long.
I took St johns wart afetr a big night and the following weeks and it helpd my brain recover A LOT.
I know that might not help anyone....just what happened to me.
**I had a broken watch once, It was right, twice a day**

I used to take st john's wart to help with depression. I haven't taken any all this year and lately with some pills after i dump one and i've been dancing for about half an hour i start to get smacked out and have to sit down. This has manily happened with white/green motorolas so i don't take them anymore. So i guess my question is does st john's wart stay in your system and does depression have an effect with some pills, what is this doing my body?