Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Empty gel-caps?

ful_sik_trippa

Bluelighter
Thinking about *hgmm, cough, cough*, plugging in the next holidays.
Where can you get empty gel-caps from, or do you just use empty panadol gel caps??
8)

can get em from health food stores or pharmacys I beleive. Or just use a panadol cap. Make sure you don't get a slow release capsule though.

Hehe the last time I bought empty gell caps at a health store I was asked if I wanted to buy bulk of a thousand!
I have no idea why he might of asked me that
Dodgey prick ;P

If you want pharmacy grade ones (they are more expensive, like $14-$20 for... 50 I think I think. Not sure what the difference between pharmacy grade and regular unleaded is, prob more sterile conditions etc - so if you are going to be plugging that might not be such a bad way to go.
Otherwise health food stores (if you are in Melb there is one cnr Elizabeth and La Trobe (I think, or Lonsdale) and its $4.95 for about 1 billion of em.

$4.95 for a billion! What a bargain!
I dont think i want to be putting my finger up my butt a billion times - if you know what i mean *cough, cough*.
Thanks..ill go and get me some now...
8)

forget the gell cap....
remove the needle from an insulan syringe
make up 50ml of warm solution
insert about an inch n a half
squirt contents
within about 10-15mins your bowel lining should absorb the lot.
if your gonna plug a gell cap anyway, for best results..... try to think of it as "shelf ing". it needs to be placed a little deeper than a "plug" so to speak... try to get it onto the "shelf" about an inch n a bit, in where it opens out a bit!
|
|
|
V cancle... you dont even notice the small amount of solution placed up there. the absorption is so fast! the dispersion may also help protect u from ulceration of the bowel lining. its easier to insert the syringe(needle removed) than sticking your finger up to the 2nd knuckle.
[This message has been edited by eddi spgeddi (edited 26 June 2001).]

eddi; I rather have a cap up my butt than some water, sorry thats just how I feel.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by cancle (edited 22 June 2001).]

the normal empty gel caps i've come across are like double the size of normal panadol ones... they are already impossible to SWALLOW!
does anyone know where to get normal sized ones in sydney?