Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Blue Caps?

Acid_Reign

Bluelighter
Has anyone heard anything about any caps with "blue mdma" inside them?
Specifically in perth but info from anywhere is good
smile.gif

------------------
You have to run as fast as you can just to stay where you are.
If you want to get anywhere you'll have to run much faster.
--Lewis Carroll

cant really say much but i have been offered them aswell and are said to be killer

Totti : I was told exactely the same thing. Not the first time we've heard exactly the same thing about the same pill......
------------------
--Lewis Carroll

Light blue powder with darker blue and some orangey specks. Big caps, theres alot of powder in them compared to a normal pill, like twice as much. Very good, looking forward to another one after exams next week
smile.gif
oh and im in Perth.
[This message has been edited by campers (edited 20 June 2001).]

Some of these caps are half full with "mdma" and other are full to the top with half "mdma", half speed.
I lost my tester kit so i have no idea if it really id mdma? can anyone put my mind at ease?
------------------
--Lewis Carroll

yeah i dont know what the deal is.
ive been offered these quite cheap as well which sorta worries me. i dunno. im hoping some1 can come forward and put my mind at ease here because i need to grab them now or they are gone for good.
???? any1 out there know anythign?

as i said in perth pills thread, mine were similar to campers, full with blue powder some browny specks. tested black instantly, and imo there wasnt any speed in them.
they were stronger than any pills ive had in a long while (HQs, motorollas, genies)
having half a cap this weekend at Doc Scott, and im sure that will be a nice amount for a fairly quiet night :)

Yeah, one of my friends had one and said it was more like a herbal ecstasy type thing. She knows her pills too. We've been dropping for 3 years now. But that's the problem with caps...anyone can stick whatever they like into them....and question...why blue?
DB

She could be wrong
smile.gif
She had been going hard and taking some wizz at the time so she might have had crap effects because of it
smile.gif

*shrugs shoulders*

I had the luscious opportunity to try a very full BlueCap in Adelaide. Lets just say it rocked! Very smooth, yet hypo at the same time. Lasted from about 10pm till about 8:30am
Took it with 1/2 a browncap (PMA YUK!!!) and it was all good!.
For dessert 1/2 HQ topped of the night, and carried me through work related training the next day!!!!!!!!
Anyway - if you get offered BlueCaps - dont ask questions, Just eat the damn things!
------------------
NICE ONE BRUVVA!!!!

I agree with you Draxx, if you can get hold of the blue caps, don't pass them up. I can't believe how full they are, they are about double the size of a regular pill. I've had the oportunity to experience these quite a few time in the last few weeks in Adelaide, they were the best I've ever had. Considering most other pills I have had haven't effected me in the last year, this was well spent money.

I had a blue cap in Perth with a similar discription a few weeks back. Same as Acid_Reign, not brilliant, but they do contain MDMA. I have had half a blue cap and half a white fila also. This combination was not as strong as a whole white fila, but it was stronger than half of one, my gf agreed. Out of this, I reckon each cap I had was a bit stronger than half a good pill. Anyway, I hope that will be helpful to someone.
Nick
My caps were pretty full, just about as full as you can fill a cap.