• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

No more drug fucked kiddies at perth raves.

Acid_Reign

Bluelighter
Our local promoter, Dan Lucas, is making efforts to prevent under 15's from coming to all ages events.
"Genesis Details
Venue: The old Berlin nightclub Cnr Roe and Milligan St Northbridge
All age event, but we have made this one 15+ because of the problems caused by the real young kids at our last party. The council have come down on us and persuaded us into doing this. If you look around 15 years old you’ll need to get a birth certificate or concession card to get in. There is more about that on the flyer which is due out Friday.
Date: Sat 21st July 2001"
Personally this gets my thumbs up. While i don't mind seeing drug fucked kiddies, too many of my friends wont come to an all ages because of them.
However, concession cards have to be the easiest form of id to forge or edit. It'll be interesting seeing if this 15+ thing works.
------------------
You have to run as fast as you can just to stay where you are.
If you want to get anywhere you'll have to run much faster.
--Lewis Carroll

Meanwhile in Melbourne... there has just been passed legislation that prohibits promoters from staging all-age dance parties at night in any licensed venue. This has effected a few promoters arrangements are we are seeing cancellations, alterations and postponements of a few upcoming events.
Therefore if promoters want to hold an all-ages party they either have to do it in a non-licensed venue, or hold the party during the daytime.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

I e-mailed Dan about this, to say what a brilliant idea it was. About time too.