Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

EZ testing info - Goey.

ChEmIcaL_NiGhT

Bluelighter
Hey guys,
Recently we were lined up to get some rock speed from our regular source(always quality), but when we went to get it, it was crushed and white (crytaline looking, like sugar).. HE told us that he knows we wanted rock but this is realy good stuff, not cut, and he *SAID* that it was better than rock. Im thinking how could anything beter than rock (cause rock is pure speed). Well we decided to test the stuff and put a VERY small amount of the crystally (3-4 grains) on a plate. Drop the EZ test on it. and Pooof, big wack of smoke, and substance boils/bubbles. Goes VERY dark orange. So. We have previously tested speed and never had the smoke/boiling b4.. Im thinking, maby my dealer wasn't dodgin us and the reason its "better than rock" is that its meth? What sort of reaction does meth have? The crytals are very white/clear not like rocks grey appearance. I haven't yet tried this, but after the ez test result we got it.. Any light on the subject guys, before i try this stuff.

ice (4-MAR) or methampetamine both give the same reaction as u described. if it was the same price as rock wizz, id say meth. but if it was more expensive than usual, then probably ice.

meth would be my guess. That would explain the reaction I got with the E2 tester to some stuff I tested (puff of smoke + fizzing, small colour change)

Does 4-MAR actually go orange?
i was under the impression it didn't.
someone tested Perth's batch of ice, and while it reacted violently, there was no colour change.
The puff of smoke MAY be the sample vaporising; at least when i've done it the smoke looks the same as when it is smoked.
The tester prob does heat the sample due to reactions.
So i would say u have meth. Although Ghost u certainly seem to know whats going on with this 4-MAR, but imply it goes orange too?

i used the E2 tester to test it. strong reaction to olive (which is the color for speed-like substance on E2), with a puff of smoke. violently bubbling too, for quite awhile.
same reaction with meth.
so both react the same way, and is also the case with rock wizz.
that said, i can only assume wat i tested was 4-MAR bcos of the effects on human subjects.
smile.gif

check this link regarding test reaction for speed-like stuff - http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum19/HTML/007805.html?reload=6
[This message has been edited by GhOst (edited 18 June 2001).]