PDA

View Full Version : NEWBIE. Any get you high?

tripper13
04-12-2010, 04:27
could any of these get you high

naproxen
celexa
paxil
benedryl
chlorzoxazone
darvocet

if any of them do tell me and what dose i should take reacreationaly and what the high will feel like. thanks

tripper13
04-12-2010, 04:28
and lyrica i snorted 300 mg's of and nothing happened so i took .5 xanax and nothing happened what should i do to make somthing happen?

cripkeeper
04-12-2010, 04:30
Darvocet is your best bet, however it can be cardio toxic.

sekio
04-12-2010, 04:31
No. And don't snort lyrica.

TheLostBoys
04-12-2010, 04:41
Darvocet has been pulled off the market as of last week.

Project Will
04-12-2010, 04:48
Do your research before snorting random drugs - that's totally stupid..

I believe these kinds of threads are against the rules.

mgrady3
04-12-2010, 04:53
depending on your definition of high, benadryl could. (if you are into the whole deliriant, dysphoric thing)

but.

i wouldn't do it.

check out erowid.org

mgrady3
04-12-2010, 04:57
naproxen is just a standard otc NSAID (non-steroidal anti inflammatory drug) [read ibuprophen, advil, etc] so... if you have a headache or fever, then this is a good bet... but no real recreational use; not to be snorted.

tripper13
04-12-2010, 05:21
why do you reply if all your going to do is complain about the decisions i make my life if you cant give me answers with out calling me stupid and shit then dont reply....

mgrady3
04-12-2010, 05:30
bluelight is a harm reduction forum.

My reply was to inform you of things you should not do. Incase no one else responded and you decided to experiment for yourself, maybe after reading my post you'll decide not to snort naproxen.

but you can do whatever you like.
but seriously, look at erowid.org. It will have a listing for all those chemicals. You can then decide for yourself if any of them are worth using recreationally.

Violenza666
04-12-2010, 05:37
Well everything you listed isn't really recreational. Celexa and paxil are anti depressants.. Naproxen is an NSAID... great for pain but not to get high on... Benedryl perhaps to potentiate darvocet which is a really weak opiate.. If you have any opiate tolerance whatsoever darvocet won't get ya high...

Your best bet is lyrica but eat it don't snort it.. :)

Also Xanax... you can get fucked up on that. It's all about your preferance.. but that was a fairly crappy list of drugs to use for recreation. Not being an asshole, just being honest.

I'd stick with the Lyrica if I were you if you like it. I personally am not a fan!

tripper13
04-12-2010, 05:43
well i figured they wernt but thats just what was laying around the house.

people read my blog youl now why i do what i do.
i know i need to quit this shit and i try and try but never get anybetter i always relapse and go back.

kcajla3
04-12-2010, 05:45
could any of these get you high

naproxen
celexa
paxil
benedryl
chlorzoxazone
darvocet

if any of them do tell me and what dose i should take reacreationaly and what the high will feel like. thanks

Darvocet isn't bad as an opiate. I was prescribed a huge bottle of 90 horsepills of those after I wrecked my motorcycle. I liked them more than codeine, but I was so stupid back then I actually tried to snort one LOL. Now that was a huge mound of powder. Short term they won't hurt ya, they give a nice buzz. Benedryl will help put you to sleep thats about it. I hated Paxil.

Edit: Don't snort lyrica.... lol.

tripper13
04-12-2010, 05:49
Darvocet isn't bad as an opiate. I was prescribed a huge bottle of 90 horsepills of those after I wrecked my motorcycle. I liked them more than codeine, but I was so stupid back then I actually tried to snort one LOL. Now that was a huge mound of powder. Short term they won't hurt ya, they give a nice buzz. Benedryl will help put you to sleep thats about it. I hated Paxil.

Edit: Don't snort lyrica.... lol.

haha yeah i have darvocet perscribed to me because of my back and i can barly walk without it so i thought it would work if i took more then one but people bitched at m. thanks for the info though also helpful.

kcajla3
04-12-2010, 05:53
haha yeah i have darvocet perscribed to me because of my back and i can barly walk without it so i thought it would work if i took more then one but people bitched at m. thanks for the info though also helpful.

Yeah that does present a problem, it would be fun but not worth gaining tolerance to what you need it for. Maybe like a one time deal

tripper13
04-12-2010, 06:08
Yeah that does present a problem, it would be fun but not worth gaining tolerance to what you need it for. Maybe like a one time deal

yeah but they took it of the market the other week so when i go back to the doc he im going to ask for somthing stronger they arnt relly working to good anymore the darvocet that is.

curlygurl1980
04-12-2010, 20:59
darvocet will not get u high it freakin sucks just like a tylenol. naproxen also just like a tylenol some people like lyrica i do not. your list isnt to recreational sorry:)

FPU4eva
04-12-2010, 22:42
if u got lyrica take like 600mg oral. great high but tollerence develops and it isent fun withdrawls fuck gabas

Psychedelic Jay
05-12-2010, 01:14
if u got lyrica take like 600mg oral. great high but tollerence develops and it isent fun withdrawls fuck gabas

I don't know why people say this. Most of lyricas side effects are psychological. You only get seizures in high repeated doses. One time on 300-600 mg is not going to harm him at all.

Lord
05-12-2010, 03:40
No drugs need to be listed, this is a harm reduction forum. Just go to erowid and wikipedia.

tripper13
05-12-2010, 05:36
uhh maybe i was using it to help me stop ever think of that? huh? yeah didnt think so
lmao!

UpdownUP
05-12-2010, 05:49
Jeez the kids just trying to get his buzz on, no need to get all snobby!

None of that'll work though fella, grannys medicine cabinet aint no good :(

mgrady3
05-12-2010, 22:39
uhh maybe i was using it to help me stop ever think of that? huh? yeah didnt think so
lmao!

If you are legitimately trying to stop, then just say that in your initial post!

You'll find that, being a harm reduction forum, folks on bluelight can share with you a wealth of knowledge about withdrawals and the like. How to make them better. What steps to take to stop using substances X,Y, or Z...

but your initial post just says in short "Tell me how to get high on what I found in my medicine cabinet"

queenscarlet88
05-12-2010, 22:50
Yeah, steal drugs that aren't even recreational from your parents. Great idea!

"Relapse?" Please. You're melodramatizing; a relapse on snorted Lyrica? LMAO. Get over yourself.

well i figured they wernt but thats just what was laying around the house.

people read my blog youl now why i do what i do.
i know i need to quit this shit and i try and try but never get anybetter i always relapse and go back.

blue_bomber
05-12-2010, 22:57
Am I the only one who has not heard of any of those drugs??

DJ 303
05-12-2010, 23:03
come on folks.
lets try and get along and not waste each others time with pointless, unnecessary or aggressive posts.
be excellent to each other. -- bill and ted had it right.

Well anyway, yeah man this is a harm reduction site, so if you want advice on what to take, be prepared to listen to advice about what not to take too eh? that way we look out for each other.
The title of your thread "newbie", alongside your claim to be avoiding relapse as an "experienced" user, seem to be confilicting but ill give you the benefit of the doubt.

seems like your itching to get high if your prepared to bosh 5 xanax without bothering to research this common substance first.
what high are you after exactly?
your list of pharmaceuticals, arent really reacreational substances man to be honest.
Why not just have a glass of nice wine and a spliff?
seems easier to stick to relatively safe, and well-known traditional methods of getting your buzz on rather than scoffing handfuls of muticolored medicines that will just leave you unsatisfied with your high???
maybe im wrong, i never claimed to be right, but its my opinion on the subject.

Peace and positive vibes
Dj

LivingOnValium
05-12-2010, 23:04
lol OP's a newfag.

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
05-12-2010, 23:10
naproxen - NSAID Pain Reliever; won't get you high
celexa - SSRI antidepressant; won't get you high
paxil - SSRI antidepressant; won't get you high
benedryl - antihistamine; won't get you high (high doses cause delirium; not fun)
chlorzoxazone - crappy muscle relaxant; won't get you high
darvocet - crappy and dangerous opioid; doesn't get most people high

The Lyrica and Xanax you took are the only drugs that can potentially get you high. Don't snort Lyrica. The perfect dose of Lyrica is 450mg

DJ 303
05-12-2010, 23:44
lol OP's a newfag.

Congratulations on the articulate, insightful, eloquent and simultaneously intellectually diversive nature of your worthwhile contribution there my friend.

If only we had more people like you on the forum, then decent bluelighters and dedicated mods wouldnt get so tired with the relentlessly informative, helpful and top quality nature of the average post.

you'll go far with that razor sharp wit and impeccable attitude sir.

Not to mention your command of the English language.

Mods can we close this thread please?

Psilo707
05-12-2010, 23:57
Mods can we close this thread please?

Definitely.