• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids strong euphoria without the nod- possible?

bben

Bluelighter
I was wondering if you can get strong euphoria with out nodding out or if the two go hand in hand.

I tend to get really paranoid and dont like to nod hard because i feel i will stop breathing but i cant seem to get euphoria without being near comatose. I just get relaxed and anxiety free no euphoria.

usually my nod comes first, and then the euphoria..... i know this even more harmful to your health, but if you are getting to anxious on your opiate nod, maybe lower the dose in addition to taking a small amount of benzos (xanax, kpin, ect..)....i know what you mean though, when i first started experimenting, i would get really nervous that i would stop breathing, but taking things slow and adding some benzos has gotten rid of that...except like i said, if you add benzos you are in a Catch 22...

I get like that too when I do excessive amounts, ill just be sitting there feeling the nod come on and than out of no where I feel this anxiety shoot throughout my body and I instantly get up and move around cause im afraid of not breathing lol. Especially since 2 people I know in the past 3 months have died of fentanyl overdoses.

Also, I dont take benzos but I would think that adding benzo's would increase your nod and increasing the risk of "not breathing" if you want to get more fucked up than take some benzo's like laCster said but if your not looking for a nod I personally wouldnt.

Its kind of hard to take opioids and to get the nice euphoria that comes with it without getting a nod. Only thing I can think of is to lower your dose?

strong euphoria without the nod- possible?
yes..

take small doses over a couple hours building up to your final dose (final dose= the dose that will give you strong euphoria) taking the doses smaller, slower and further apart should decrease the chance of nodding out.

hhaha when im nodding off opiates and benzos i just dont give a fuck if i pass out and stop breathing i feel soo good 8)...except maybe i love that benzo feeling of "i dont give a fuck" to much...

To me it doesn't go hand in hand... I think it kind of depends on how your body reacts to opiates. If you can get your hands on any fent, try that and be careful of dosing. I personally wouldn't recommend mixing opiates and benzos, seen too many people die that way (remember very few people die from heroin OD alone) and I don't get a rush from benzos, just grogginess. A lot of people apparently do it and enjoy it though, so...

Another one is if you're getting really fucked up, try and do it where someone can check on you... this saved my life TWICE.

You never mentioned if you smoke at all after you dose but if you do that could contribute to you noddin out. I know that if i take a couple endo 10's and an alpraz i'll be feeling great and be able to work too. but if i smoke anytime after i dose i'm fucked and cant work cause it instantly puts me on the nod. just a little info if you do smoke.

^Suboxone? that's one of the strongest opiates in the game. I've nodded out so hard from bupe. Especially back when i first started using it for maintenance.

so the consensus seems that yes to get that euphoria you gotta be noddin.

Try switching your drug. IMO drugs like demerol and morphine tend to be more nod heavy. But a drug like oxycodone and ESPECIALLY hydrocodone give me tons of U4EA without the paralyzing nod.

@@bben
I don't agree with that at all. Especially when I used to use oxy, it became nearly impossible to catch a nod no matter how many 80s I sniffed.
I did get lifted up and euphoric though. Happy, very talkative etc..

With heroin, as long as I shoot enough I can pretty much get that rush/nod every time. But even doing a small shot gives me a nice rush of euphoria/warmth/bliss and I don't got to be nodding to feel good.

I get very little euphoria from opiates, especially when I get the nob.....I also dont enjoy coke.

I wonder if my MDMA, Stimulant, LSD and psychdelic use has ruined my ability to enjoy simple drugs? They just dont do anything for me.

I bet if I had some stims or MDMA, or maybe one of the related RCs and some opiates, i would enjoy that.

The euphoria always comes first for me, then the nod, which lasts for longer than the euphoria...

I have been addicted to opiates for seven years and have never nodded before. Not even once. Pod tea made me tired and I'd take little naps, but that's the extent of it.

To me the opiate euphoria is all about the energy and exhilaration they once brought me. I always wanted to do stuff and run around and talk with people, not lie back and become comatose.

I usually do back to back shots like within 25-40 mins and start nodding on my 2nd shot. The high kinda builds up.

I have been addicted to opiates for seven years and have never nodded before. Not even once. Pod tea made me tired and I'd take little naps, but that's the extent of it.

To me the opiate euphoria is all about the energy and exhilaration they once brought me. I always wanted to do stuff and run around and talk with people, not lie back and become comatose.

THIS...... and sounds crazy but it's one of the very reasons I like Tramadol so much, it's all energy and NO nod, but by the end of the day by building up your doses you do feel some Opiod euphoria in there and can go to sleep quite easily.

Before I would do 240mg of codeine and be in dreamland and eventually pass out. I would get scared that I was going to die even if I knew i wasn't.

I found that if you add some caffeine or take a lower dose than it would help me with the euphoria without having my eyes droopey and wanting to lie on a bed as much.

Dilaudid especially when taken IV gives me lot's of euphoria with no nod at all in fact if anything it might make me abit more active. So yes it's very possible to get alot of euphoria without any real nod.

I have tried a few different ROA for Heroin. While sniffing the h even when i nod hard for hours i will not experience any euphoria. I've IV'ed a few times, never felt euphoria from that either yet i haven't iv'ed enough H to get a strong nod going. I think it highly depends on the drug you are using, the ROA and how your specific body responds to that drug; everyone is different.