Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mildy loved up or totally chopped?

Noc_Turnal

Bluelighter
I've just read a few of the new posts on pill reports, and it seems there are those that like the full seretonin dump that leaves you totally chopped and on your arse for a few hours, and those that like a more mild peak that gives them those E feelings of well being, without being so overpowering they can hardly move. I'm interested in hearing what other BLers like? Personally, I love the full dump effect from a strong pill which leaves me on the couch for a couple of hours, but I've found if I drop early, I can be up and dancing on the floaty residual E feelings about three hours later, and still have a few hours left to carve things up on the dance floor.

I prefer totally chopped, so-much-serotonin-flooding-your-noggin-it's-oozing-out-your-ears-bliss. None of this "mild peak" business. Usually if I really want to dance I can force myself to (after an hour or so of psyching up to it), albeit unco semi-slow-motion style.
wink.gif

But if on the odd occasion I don't feel like ending up in a complete puddle, I'll just take a half or space out a whole over a few hours.

Bulk Chopped!
Is there any other way?
Yeah but seriously, there can be times when you don't want to be overpowered by the pill, but not me, bring it on! The stronger it hits me the better... I guess the main reason I like it strong is because I hardly ever get so chopped that I can't move, I always still have full control... Maybe I should try plugging
wink.gif

Shit, 3 posts before plugging is mentioned... Doh!
wink.gif

Stick em up your arse, Tars.
wink.gif

I think either totally floored, or nice mellow rolling both have their places. Sometimes you want to chill and just be, so you might have halves, or little lines of MDMA. Other times you want to lie there on your back, hyperventilating and seeing only rushes of colour visuals flooding your field of view so you might munch all night.
I think that when you're planning on partying for a long time (say two or three days), the mellow roll is more easily sustainable, and when you come down, there's not as much of that sinking feeling in your stomach that says "there are no pills left, show's over, it's time to go home", and therefore it's easier to deal with and be sociable, rather than wanting to curl up in the corner and buzz yourself into a sweaty sleep.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 14 June 2001).]

one or the other.
black or white, no grey area at all.
Either totally fucked, or mildly buzzing. Both have their place
smile.gif

------------------
You have to run as fast as you can just to stay where you are.
If you want to get anywhere you'll have to run much faster.
--Lewis Carroll

I seem to always enjoy the stronger stuff alot more. If it's a mild pill it just seems that you are not getting the full effect but you are still paying the same price or close to it.
Therefore, for me it's totally chopped, at least then I actually feel as though I have taken drugs, not just get the initial tickle only to be left empty handed. If you want only mild effects then take a half of a strong pill.
As for a time and place for both, well I only like to be where I can be chopped.

Personally, I don't really like the peak any more. "What the fuck" I hear you all say...
wink.gif
I don't know why - maybe I prefer to be in control (but then there's the whole acid thing which fucks that theory), maybe when I peak hard I come down harder, maybe it's some other reason. All I know is that I'm not as huge a fan as I used to be.
Hence the reason I don't take pills much any more. And especially not at a party. I've had my fun with pills (and believe me, it was some AWESOME fun), but don't think I really need them any more. When I'm out I'd much prefer some quality speed (if anything) so I can still sort of keep my mind...
Each to their own I guess! Don't think I'm holding anything against anyone either. In a way I'm envious, but at the same time it's a good thing...
smile.gif

Hey all....
I just have to say....
Mmmm....totally chopped. I haven't been that way for nearly 6 months. But since I have mine and mary bears birfday party coming up next saturday, I think that I can indulge myself again....as for just mildly floating, I think that's not the way you're meant to do it. I say go the full dose in a lovely warm spa
smile.gif

MmmMmMmMmmmmm....
DB
smile.gif

fukt up
smile.gif

never accept anything but the very best
smile.gif

------------------
But who needs a car, when you've got a pogo stick

I say, drop half and enjoy the mild effects...
...then drop the other half before the first half starts to wear off, so you can still get in that blissed out puddle-like state.
:p~~

Pleonastic I feel exactly the same way. I'm kinda disappointed those times are over when I can peak off my nut and be in my own little blissful messy world.
But now the peak just makes me ill and unable to speak. All i can do is sit down and wait for it to pass. Then I can get up and dance and enjoy the rest of it. But I wonder what's the point of taking them when I don't like the peak?
I'd definitely much prefer speed. But considering speed as we know it doesn't exist in the states, and I haven't had any speed here that actually *does* anything, I'm absolutely HANGING for some good old Aussie goey.
IT'S BEEN ALMOST 18 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!
fucking hell I want some goey.
mona you better be standing there with a big fat juicy line racked up all ready for me when I get off the plane
smile.gif

im a fan of the totally fucked high i mean so chopped that i cant if i got ran over by a bus id still b smilling.
smile.gif

im usually in the middle of the dance floor doin tai chi dancin moves.
i have this huge attraction to gettin very high and playin Vurtua Tennis. like when i was at a gig @the metro (in syd) i went downstairs and play a few vid games like that dancin game u know? it was alotta fun but i didnt get ne of the moves right
smile.gif

------------------
"we cant stop here.....its bat country" yoda.

Fylar have no 'net at the mo, but I'm pretty sure he'd say C-H-O-P-P-E-D!! I agree. Like for those who saw me at Sonik...

The whole lot is good. The lower dose effects are fun, and being chopped is fun. personnally i like to get chopped straight up and then keep the lower effects goin for a while after ya start to come down a bit. But then ya cant exactly get totally chopped anyway at that stage can ya. so yeh
smile.gif

------------------
I see u laidher.

HEY !!
Well in my opinion i rekon it all depends on a lot of things, like where u r, who u r with, and what u want out of it...
When i go out i wanna dance and go off !! but with most of the pills going around being full chopped .. i rather just take speed and dance all nite...
I remember takin pills like Ferraris that would let u go off all nite feelin euphoria for hrs. now it seems everyone loves to feel fucked up and not in control..
On friday when we went out with my gf, she took BB and i just had speed... she loved it, but i hate looking at her half out of this world and tryin to dance....
for me its euphoric MDMA or speed....!