Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Need info on these pills.

nezo

Bluelight Crew
hey guys...maybe you can help me out. Trying to get some ID on a pill my flatmate brought home. Okay, it's got fuck all markings so I'm not sure what it is except that he was told it was a blue miami split except I couldn't find anything on pillreports.
Okay, description:
Flat. No dome on either side. Single score on one side. Light Blue to aqua in colour. That's it. The only real distinguishing feature was that it was really skinny flat, like a 3 -4 mil in thickness.
Any ideas?
Oh, and the reason why I'd like to know? - he said it was fucking fantastic - best pill ever and I quote. Oh, and I'm in Melbourne
[This message has been edited by nezo (edited 13 June 2001).]

Yeah I've got a couple of these too. Light Bluey-Greeny with a tiny bit of speckling, not very well pressed with one large score on 1 side. Dunno what/how/good these are but I wanna find out!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Well i think ya got the name right tho. Have seen similar to what u described in sydney and they are called blue splits. so blue miami splits is probably the name they where given. Seems to be pilz with no logo and just a score are called splits.
Ones in sydney had good reports. I thought they where alright as well.
smile.gif

------------------
I see u laidher.