Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pink Maple leafs/Clovers..Syd

iguanaboy

Bluelighter
Was wondering if anyone has tried or tested these pillz? They are flat pill with a nice maple/clover press and score underneath.

I had a clover a few weeks ago - excellent pill!
It's really lovey and happy. a good strong MDMA pill.
There are quite a few reports about it on pillreports. There was a batch of fakes going around. The 'real' ones are a really pale green, nearly white. There are lime green flecks in it. The fakes are quite a dark green.
I didn't test them with EZ or E2, but i can confirm that they are MDMA all the way baby.

these pillz are definetly Pinky/Red not green/white and do not have a stem, just a leaf+score on back.

Having never even heard of "maple anything's" i wont comment but clovers are good.
Just do a search for the word "CLOVER" in Pill reports and you'll see.
I believe they're on the way out now which is unfortunate as they WERE undistputedly one of the BEST pills to be found in sydney for a long long time.
Good luck if you can find them.. but yes, beware of a batch of darker green imitations doing the rounds...
Have a geez at this:
http://www.geocities.com/djalan69/CloverPhoto2.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Shrimp is the food of the sea..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh! so you're actually talking about ONE pill!?!
No sorry.. never seen clovers without a stem, and definately never seen em RED/PINK..
MAPLELEAFS.. probably easier to say "Pink Canadians"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sounds new, don't think you'll have much luck gettin info for a few days at least, just pack your tester and you'll be right
smile.gif