• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

!*MDA vs MDMA*! ? Whats your preferance?

bitch1

Bluelighter
Just curious about what you BL,s prefere.It has just come to my attention that i have been wrong about somthing.And as per usual if i am wrong ill be the first to admit it.You see ive just had my first taste of pure MDMA and last weekend MDA.Only now can i give an accurate and truthfull assesment on both.Many a time i have had "nice clean ez" and thought them to have been mdma where as now i can look back over all my rolls and catagorize them into the MDA file.I often used the term formally known as "SMACKY" and was looking for mdma whithout this feeling (witch i thought was CLEAN MDMA) now i know it cant be found.The pure MDA lasted a full 9-10 hours and i can honestly say the tripping towards the 6 hour mark was a complete spinout wasnt expecting this at all maybe cause i took too much.Never had such a visual feast on mdxx.I was up and about talking shit to people lol and the result was a really sore throat the next day.Most people say you dont get the loved up feeling on MDA but i did.There were plenty of the deep and meaningfulls going on.As for the MDMA that was an easy 6 hour adventure where a lot of the time i was laying down completely trashed.At times i couldnt even walk.My eyes were rolling around couldnt focus and to be honest really messy.Messy is not my thing so i guess im a MDA guy and was just wondering if anybody else out there has had pure crystal MDMA or MDA and therefor KNOWS what they want? Know i do and it makes things a little more clearer
smile.gif

Amonia over Methlemene anyday.
By the way caps were tested by e2 tester.And tared weight in cap 0.2g

0.2g of MDA would be an ENORMOUS amount.
Ammonia and methylamine i think u mean?
I am not suprised by what u found. If u read up on MDA u will see that some say it is more euphoric than MDMA.
Not loved up; but euphoric. Meth is said to be "euphoric" too. The "loved up" nature of MDMA is due to its empathenogenic properties; not euphoric.
MDA used to be called the HUG drug, MDMA the love drug. Although those terms r rarely used correctly now.
I guess that means that MDA can have u in a state where u just run around hugging everyone u can see; excitement is probably a good desrciption?
As for the messy nature of the MDMA caps it could well be u had too much at once. So many people seem to overdo caps of X, and hence always report and flooring, messy exp. Take halve or 2/3 the amount, and then more later; u wont have that problem.

MDA is twice as neurotoxic as MDMA i think... i'm not exactly sure where this information is from... so take care...
wink.gif

------------------
DISCLAIMER: The above opinions are the 2 cents worth of an Australian... they may be worth more or less than other opinions at any given time, due to fluctuating currency rates...
"fwaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" - Me (my first night @ sublime)

Just as a matter of interest, has there been any pills in Melbourne recently that were pure MDA?
I've never really came across any (except for maybe a small amount in the HQ's, but we won't go into that
wink.gif
) and I was just wondering if there was any?

I'm agreeing with Biscuit.
(guilty as charged... i've had a couple 'overdone' M-Cap experiences)
The general 'baseline' ingested active dose of MDMA is somewhere in the vicinity of 75mg. Most half decent pills contain 80-120mgs.
(depending on your dosage/weight ratio)
MDA is generally accepted to be a more psychedelic compound that leads to a longer and stronger high than MDMA.(at the same dosages).
You're saying you had 200mg(!) of the stuff. No wonder you tripped.
I personally dont like anything that goes anywhere NEAR being even MAYBE catergorised as trippy. MDMA is also described in Med Journs as a psychedelic amphetamine OR hallucinogenic stimulant... its a bit misleading as there are very few reports of MDMA giving users the sort of hallucinations usually attributed to LSD. (thank god)
In the mean time I like the "empathogenesis" of MDMA and I love even more so the 'heavy' feeling it brings with it.(You know what I'm talking about, what most pillmunchers* have dubbed 'smacky' for universal term of reference) It's the retardation of these motor-skills that makes it so enjoyable to FORCE myself to get up and dance. I find myself absolutely fascinated with watching my hands/wrists move cos my brain cant co-respond and confirm that what I'm seeing is what im feeling... and THEN you sit down. Yes I've had too much and I've felt messy in the past. (last friday!)
The one time I was offered pure MDA from a 'guaranteed not-to-be-cut' source I too had way to much and was flying for alot longer than I expected, I was seeing things I did not like, I was trying to walk down imaginary steps on a completely flat tiled floor, I had almost NO body buzz whatsoever, tingles were also at a minimum, my behaviour was not as 'seretonin fueled' as I normally like, but yes! I agree with the euphoric bit.
These alone make it not my first substance of choice.
Im an MDMA bear myself.
but for those lucky enough to get it I suggest try get your hands on some MDEA.
VERY short lived but an interestingly 'different' experience.
*most intellectually less pretentious ones any way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"FOUND MY DOG... it was making WAFFLES!"
-K9 & Goose & confusered @sublime last week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't have the quote right here with me, but after Alexander Shulgin ( Pihkal ) had ingested MDMA every day over 5 days, he then had MDA. The interesting thing the MDA was not toned down in its effects, which indicates a little if any cross tolerence. This implies that MDA works on different areas of the brain, and thus its neurotoxic value is questionable, as it may be far more reversable the MDMA.
In my opinion however, even when I have had pure MDMA from a very good source, I felt it hard to know what I was having, even if I did test it. I can never be sure of the final compound unless I get from a legally bound source, such a chemical supplier, or if I make it myself, which currently cannot.
I am not doubting your sources, but after so much talk about pure this and pure that, I am sceptical about the things I might get down a line.
smile.gif

Keep having fun, and stay educated. Good analysis and report on the MDA/MDMA! Well done!

Yes i mis-spelled methylamine and ammonia
frown.gif
comming downs a bitch.It is very interesting to read up on why people like mda or mdma.0.2 i know was way too much (im only 62 kgs !!!)but these caps came off a really close friend who i trust my life with in a big way and told me they were a 1 off thing...what would you have done?
smile.gif
.There was a noticable differences in the crystals. MDA being OFF WHITE and the MDMA being a little more OFF WHITE if that makes any sence.
Riichiee- after having pure mda i can tell you the following ez that resemble the same effects.
1)Orange ? = MDA
2)Green ? = MDA
3)Mtv (light green)= MDMA
4)Blue BB = MDMA
5)Pink/Red CC = MDA
6)yellow TPs depending on what size and tone (look up TP thread) aparently contain one and the other.(havnt had a TP).
7)Purple lightning bolts = MDA
8)After the pure MDMA capsual i now can definately say that the RED HQS and GOLD CKS were difinately a strong dose of MDMA.
Now by all means this is only what my body has told me so please do not go on what ive said...but test them with e2 tester.I didnt have an e2 at the time of these pills, only got one friday the week b4 last
smile.gif
So to end this reply i am assuming that there are more xtc pills out there containing MDA than MDMA?What do you guys think?MDA is easier to synthesize? yes? Anyway i know what type of reaction ill be looking for with the tester
smile.gif

Whooops by the way K-9 let me just say that tripping off of MDA is soooo different than lsd its hard to describe but its just different.And i found it kicked in during the second half of the night (after 6 hours or so)so it was like... HEY Hello...Whats going on here SURPRISE!!!
[This message has been edited by bitch1 (edited 11 June 2001).]

MDA has a much lower gradient from standard dosage and overdose then MDMA, so please be careful.

just one thing bitch1... i have tested both green and orange ? with E2, and there was definitely no red-black reaction... it was straight darkblue-black... definitely mdma...
just my experiences, and i also had about 5 of each of these over a few weeks, and they were definitely not mda, i had absoutely no "trippy" feelings from them... i dunno...
eh...
------------------
drugs are not the answer... drugs? is the question... yes is the answer

It was my understanding that mdma even
pure can be anything from "smacky sit down
to clean with lots of energy, depending on
A) the actual process by which it is made
(there are a few at least)
b) the thorougness of the cleaning process
during production (removal of contaminants)
C) and of course the amount in the pill
All of which will give different results
I've had that definate mdma feeling thats been
absolutely clean and loved up different pills that
were completely smacked out but still loved up.
------------------
[This message has been edited by scotty (edited 12 June 2001).]

Dont forget the biggest variable of them all Scotty; SET AND SETTING!
I agree though, cleanliness is the big one when it comes to the apparent enormous variation in pills; not the active substances found inside them.