Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pure K...

Noc_Turnal

Bluelighter
How common is pure K powder in Melbourne? We've been on the hunt for sometime and it seems everyone we know is always on the hunt as well. I know "our guy" is pretty resourceful and can get almost anything at a moments notice, it's the pure K which seems illusive. We get those K bombs (pink and blue motorolas, green etc), and they're OK for a bump, but we want to get our hands on some pure stuff for some serious K action. Is it rare in Melbourne, or is it just a matter of getting "another guy"?

um...yeh, its around, but its not very dominant in the rave scene.
Theres truck loads out there if u know where to look. Pure white crystal k.... *drool*
Dont settle from anything less than the best as they say...

hehehe...k...mmm...yes there is pure k in melb as horse said and its yummy!
smile.gif

Why is this hard to get in melb?
Yes it may be the case you need to get 'another' guy, but when you do see if you can get one who has alot of Sydney connections cos I swear the place is swimming with K up here? So much the case that its dropped in overall price considerably (but still more expensive than your average MDMA dose).
Yeah, why bother buying K-bomb pills (which are despicably sold as 'E' to unsuspecting punters) to snort bumps of the other shit thats in em as well.
BE WARNED: The common street term "Special K" is, I know, *supposed* to be attatched to the concept of pure K. But it is more often now being applied by dealers to a mixture of certain proportions of Coke, Meth and K. This has been the experience of many of my 'K-whore' friends who only recently started getting actual K on its own, and then started losing it when they snorted what THEY thought was a good 'bump' but was actually the equivalent of whole friggin line of the real stuff. (and then wonder why it didnt make them 'dance around' as they normaly do...hmmmm)
I dont need to worry about it now as I know what 'my guy' gets me.. but I still dont risk asking for "Special K". Doesn't terminology just kick you in the crotch?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
=K9=
[This message has been edited by #K9# (edited 09 June 2001).]

more expensive than your average MDMA dose?!?
either you're paying jack shit for pills or WAY too much for k.
going price in melbourne...around $200 - $220 per gram
180 if u know a good source.
and yes, k9 is right, know where ur getting it from..it should be pure white, with absolutely NO other colour, JUST white.
[This message has been edited by Mr. Horse (edited 09 June 2001).]

my DD alwayz gets K when i need it.thats here in sydney though.my DD has never had a problem getting it.so there must be lots of it going around in sydney.the K he gets fully wacks ya!awesome for recoveries.i find K to be the equalizing drug.no matter how trashed you are,K brings ya back to reality.
maybe you should move to sydney LOL
*beware of the K hole*

Sorry. Yeah, relative to MY expense on bikkies and/or pure MDMA powder (to make caps for my friends occasionally) i'm not paying an exhorbitantly large amount for my K but its STILL dearer for me than the E for sure.
If its K, it's white... snow white. A4 paper white.... 90 year old hair white... ICE white... thats all you need to remember.

Thanks for the information guys. Great as always! Good to see there's as many K whores around as nang whores. Have to agree with pistolwhip, K is awesome for the next day. But I don't want to put too many of those K bombs up my nose so I'll pressure the DD to get his hands on some pure white K powder. I got quoted $180-200 a gram, so I guess he can track it down, but if that falls through, what's the weather in Sydney like at the moment?
Thanks again guys.

Mr Horse!
200-220 per gram!??!
I think it should also be said at this point that K - in its purest form is actually in vials.. well thats the way i get it anyway.. then you have to *cook* it yourself to get the crystal
smile.gif

Its good fun.. If you know a good friend that works in a VET or even as a nurse in a hospital you should be able to get some vials.
Its costs the hospitals about $20 for 30 vials i think.. usually costs on the street about $15 per vial.. they can vary in size, but ones i get are *ketlar(ketamine for human consumption only!) brand, and are 200mg dissolved in 2ml of solution..
smile.gif

10 Vials @ $15 = $150 = 2 grams
smile.gif

*num num*

"Hey mum, next time you're at work, do you think you could swipe me a 20 pack of K viles?"

hehe, of course bass kick, I should have pointed people in that direction.
If you have a friend who has access, then for sure, grab the viles.
There is a cooking method on erowid if anyones interested
smile.gif

That's because you havent done K with Acid
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

heh.. the only vials I have access to yeild about 6g of powder (horsey vials) and they cost WAY more than that..
[This message has been edited by mona (edited 14 June 2001).]