• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Kratom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so if I bought one of those capping machines and used the biggest capsules ( I think 00?) how much kratom powder can you fit in each one? If it's less than half a gram, I don't think it would be worth it because you would have to ingest tons of gelatin capsules everytime you want kratom.

Exactley, i just stiick it in water, chew and swallow with more water/juice/tea/coffee/sugar

EDIT: MY KRATOM I THINK IS INDO AND IS NOT POWDER, MORE LEAFY WITH STALKS SO NEEDS TO BE CHEWED A LITTLE AND IS BETTER WHEN SOAKED FOR A WHILE

I have to say I was quite the skeptic when my girlfriend first brought this stuff home. She bought it at a local head shop today because I had been laying in bed withdrawing all day as I'm out of my roxies. I spent most the morning trying to get some more but to no avail. It was a 15 gram pouch of the powdered kind of which I mixed with a glass of OJ. It tasted terrible but was not that bad of an experience. Out of the 15g I took prolly 10g and my girlfriend the other 5. Like I say I was very skeptic but here I am 45 minutes later no longer withdrawing and with a bit of a buzz. The kind like you would get from a few Lortabs or Vicoden. I have a decent Opiate tolerance, although significantly lower than I used to. I take about 30 to 60 mg of oxycodone a day but will and can do up to 3 or four times that as available. Overall I say not that great for getting high but definitely something to have around when you can't get anything 'good' or wanna stop withdrawals. Which is always a plus. Oh and one more big plus... It's sold legally!!!

This is a very helpful thread as there aren't many out there so please refrain from naming brands and other things that will cancel the thread. We all know the rules guys.

Last edited:
i still think we need a kratom subforum for questions/preparations/how to keep it legal and not missuse

I'd like to start things off by asking what dosages people generally use and to what effect. What would you consider a threshold dose, what would you consider an overdose, and where is your happy medium? Furthermore, what was the experience likened to in terms of other opiate substances?

i generally get a good feeling off of 1.5g of some good uei...ive done 2 and the experience is better overall but the nausea sets in...i found it as good if not better than 20mg oxy

Secondly, what is your favorite form of Kratom, extract, dried leaf, micronized leaf, etc...? (Please include the strain).

i prefer gold reserve ( uei ) ive tried tinctures and extracts but they dont really compare..once you go uei you never go back

Thirdly, has anyone noted any remarkable combinations that are particularly synergistic?

not really...did gfj and no noticeable difference...have done full/empty stomach..only difference is on an empty stomach i am hungry as shit later

LASTLY are there any combinations that you're aware of that should be avoided at all cost? Combinations that can be fatal or anti-synergistic (producing awful side-effects).

i have yet to find any...such as with ssris or clonidine... i wouldnt drink on it just because you already feel super wavy (only word i could think of). once your into the effects you dont really desire any drugs and you are content with how you feel...

let me preface all of this by saying i am a pretty regular user ( at least once a week )

also tolerance is a myth..unless you do it everyday/more than once a day

Kratom and stomach pain

Hey folks, I know there are quite a few kratom users out there and I have a question for those of you who like it and use it regularly. Any problems with right-sided stomach pain, specifically gallbladder-like crampy pain a day or two after using? I started using kratom last year and do it maybe twice a month, but if I use it twice a week it seems to hurt my stomach and gallbladder. Can this be mitigated? I don't have gallbladder disease or acid reflux (that I know of). Muchas gracias.

ive had a stomach ache once....but i think it was just a coinkidink....

probably depends on the strain too..

acid reflux wouldnt really affect your stomach like that..

Thanks NT, you saved me from having to track down the link! I'm going to merge the two of these to keep all the kratom discussion together.

I get stomach pains if I take too much... Not much to add other than it surely isn't a great sign of outstanding stomach health...

I merged the stomach pain thread into the kratom thread, hence the out of order replies.

^do you guys think it would work better than tramadol to help ease bupe w/d?
It definitely has the potential to be stronger than tramadol which would make it better for withdrawal however it can be nauseating in higher doses for some people so depending how much you need a non stomach upsetting drug like tramadol or codeine may be better.

I get stomach pains if I take too much... Not much to add other than it surely isn't a great sign of outstanding stomach health...
Yeah I agree. There is definitely a max amount of ground up plant matter you can eat before it makes you sick. Nevermind the countless other alkaloids in the kratom. This is one of the reasons experienced opiate users often dislike kratom even if their tolerance is low. They get the gentle kratom buzz (which kratom users love) off an average dose, but then try downing 20g to get a huge nod or something and get sick. That's not what kratom is about. You have to appreciate it for what it is.

Just ordered 50g's of Kratom Bali Powder. I seem to dig this Bali powder better than the Black Label Extracts I've tried.

I put 10g's in a tea bag, and make repeatedly weak cups of Tea from it. After a few cups, my stomach hurts but I think that is the Subutex in my system reacting to the Kratom.

So, I'm not an addict. I did take roughly 20 cups before my friend came over, to relax because I felt a lil' nervous ~ but it just strung me out! Totally wired for hours on end...No nod at all.

Just ordered 50g's of Kratom Bali Powder. I seem to dig this Bali powder better than the Black Label Extracts I've tried.

I put 10g's in a tea bag, and make repeatedly weak cups of Tea from it. After a few cups, my stomach hurts but I think that is the Subutex in my system reacting to the Kratom.

So, I'm not an addict. I did take roughly 20 cups before my friend came over, to relax because I felt a lil' nervous ~ but it just strung me out! Totally wired for hours on end...No nod at all.

fucking 20 cups...? u know kratom makes you piss right...?

^there aren't "500" vicodin. There are hydrocodone preparations that have 500mg of ACETAMINOPHEN but that's irrelevant because you want the hydrocodone which usually comes in doses of 5, 7.5 and 10mg (also 2.5mg but they are rare).

There is huge variability in potency of different kratom preparations so its virtually impossible to give you any type of conversion.

Status
Not open for further replies.