Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Substance Smorgasboard Danger?

NHL Guy

Bluelighter
Here comes RUSH HOUR on june23rd.
Excitment is brewing among my mates and we're all taking a well earned 'break' from substances in the build up to this event.
We were *gonna* have a come down party the next day (as you do) but as my freind's(the potential host) parents are coming back from holiday on the sunday morning we decided against it and I suggested a COME UP PARTY instead on the friday night preceding...
EVERYONE AGREES and we're counting down the hours (i shit you not, the last SMS MSG doing the rounds among my friends read 380hrs 15mins).
My question arises when i consider that there is a strict list of guests to this party all of which DONT mind putting in their fair share of effort to supply the party with as much of, as many substances as we can get our hands on. SO!, for the first time ever, because of what some of the guests are bringing, we are having a party where instead of two or three or four different choices we are having a lovely countable 10 on the menu...
Only thing is im really not sure if some of them are really dangerous to have together.
When you read the following, bear in mind there are gonna be 24 people and some first timers at this party who have never even tried an E let alone coke or K... im wondering whats not to be mixed:
-Loads of grass (as you can imagine)
-A full weight of pure K.
-500mls of GHB-(Na)
-0.4 of Crystal (meth)
-5or6 grams of coke (soft drink of course)
-2 caps of Smack.(for smoking NOT injecting..)
-Amyl Nitrate (floatuing around somewhere)
-Pills (to be dropped and/or chopped up)
-Bulbs...
-and some beautiful shrooms down from God knows where...
Now this all sounds like fun but im wondering if this is overkill on the party planners behalf...
Now ive done all of these babies separately but, considering we're going to an incredibly huge rave the very next night, im wondering if any of these ,barring your obvious GHB+ALCOHOL debate, are no-no's to take together...
ADVICE?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Can you really, really, really,.. Dance to my beat?
..to my beat...
..to my beat...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not going to advise against any combos because I'm too tired to give accurate information. But check in the Bluelight FAQ forum because I think there's a thread devoted to this very topic (anyone want to find a link for me is welcome). Some of those things you've listed definitely DON'T go well together, so make sure you check it out.
Also, don't give the new kiddies any Ketamine, Shrooms, or Smack (and maybe not coke either)... no sense kicking them into the deep end too quickly, and a pill would probably be deep enough water for them any way... and starting out with heavy polydrug use is a good way to find yourself in over your head pretty quickly (to continue the metaphor)...
smile.gif

Remember to play safe, and be careful... it sounds like you're doing this to get totally fucked up (which is fine if done wisely), but just remember to respect the substances you're dealing with, especially for the people that haven't used them before's sake. In my opinion this does sound like overkill (especially for a pre-party). Do you really want to be this fucked up for an event you've been looking forward to for so long?
And even for the experienced ones, I'd leave the Ketamine and Smack out of the equation, if for no other reason than they're not really social drugs (ie: you won't want to be social - it's a party after all...)
[This message has been edited by Pleonastic (edited 07 June 2001).]

last time i dieted on the five major drug groups(euphorics, hullucinagens, uppers ,downers and inhalents) in one night i remember, absolutely nothing about it and can offer no advice.
i'm with pleonastic re:'the newbies'
also smoking smack (chasing the dragon) washes away the high of coke and coke washes off the euphoric feeling of e. shrooms dominate eveything... so you can see its a very sensitive balance you're talking about... not only for effects but also for your health. it is in mixing substances with such abandon that leads to accidents like burning you lips on the hot knives or worse, maybe death.
well done for asking, i hope you can get definative answrs, good advice and have a great night... if you make it out.

Sorry. To clarify: The H is only being brought for those still up at the 4/5AM mark... agreed, definately NOT a social substance, but DAMN fucken fun to 'float away' on when you finally wanna get some sleep but that Meth JUST WONT WEAR OFF...
...and K has become a big part or our 'mid party' life, (for a few of us who like to mix it's disassociative effects with my friend's HUGE trampoline!)
SO they'll be kept as separate as possible but im sure there'll be people there who are gonna wanna go HARDCORE, particularly when there's free coke involved...
Ive made every attempt in the past 5 years or so my life to understand every substance I use at the chemical level. As such, I'm well aware of the token positives and negatives of each when they're on their own, BUT what im asking is: TOGETHER?
That thread would be good cos I couldnt find one before- thats why I posted this.

I'd leave the Ketamine and Smack out of the equation, if for no other reason than they're not really social drugs
Smack I dont know about, ive never done it before, but Pleo, how can you say that about k? Unsociable? *pff* our crew comes down with it everytime. True, if you ingest 200mg you will be a blubbering mess on the floor, but little bumps makes for the FUNNEST comedown ever. You invent all these childish games, and run amok, its the absolute BEST!
All k-whores can back me up here
smile.gif

Just feed the newbies shitloads of shrooms and then some K and see which one of them is the first to wig out.
wink.gif
Then take all the coke yourself and sit there on your high horse hanging shit on them because they're such pussies.

To clarify, Mr. Horse... I was talking about the full K-Hole thing - I know you guys just do small bumps when you're coming down... and yeah, it can be heaps of fun if you get your dose right!
smile.gif

Probably should have made that a bit clearer (hey, I was tired), but I still stick by my opinion that you probably shouldn't give it to newbies... especially when there's so many alternatives for them to try...
smile.gif

Make sure you only have bumps of k. A bump of k is sooo much fucking fun and you can all turn into chickens and bump your day away. Dont have 100mg lines of k, its less fun
smile.gif