Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Before or After the pill?

Abby

Bluelighter
just a quick couple of questions here:
1)HOW DOES SPEED OR METH AFFECT/INFLUENCE THE ECSTASY EXPERIENCE?
(i've heard they contradict each other so it's actually stupid to take both substances in close proximity of each other)
2)FOR BEST RESULTS, HOW SHOULD ONE SPACE/COMBINE BOTH SUBSTANCES?
(friends and i always have a line before we go out, drop a pill about an hour later, then an hour or two in to the pill have another line and so on . . . )
Sorry if this has been done before. Only a few answers/opinions necessary
smile.gif

------------------
The greatest love is when your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
-Dalai Lama-

eek!
i avoid that combo like the plague.
personally, if i'm riding high on a good mdma pill and then have a bit of speed or meth it will bring me right back to earth and 'sharpen' me up. okay, if you want to straighten up then yeah it will do the trick but i dont think many people are after that. eh.
So yeah, speed/meth will negate the effects of mdma, also i advise against taking any speed before you have a pill. This will take the edge off the high.
Hope this helps.
smile.gif

Hhhhmmmmm... good question...
I think you'll find that half the people that reply will say before the pill and half will say after...
I myself prefer to have a nice big cap of speed fairly early in the night, then after about 1 - 4 hours (depending on how good the speed is... usually once I get my breath back) I drop my pill (usually in halves..)
I find that the peak of the pill isn't really reduced that much, and you've got energy to dance.. and the MDMA takes away ALOT of the edge that I seem to get with speed...
Have fun and be careful.. the only real way to find out is to try the different combo's yourself...
richie.

I find that because speed tends to last so much longer than mdma I prefer to take it with the first pill of the night or an hour before.
Far from meth straightening you out it should enhance you high and prelong it. I'm not sure why but theres lots of info about it.
Base or ordinary speed will not have quite the same effect but will give you more energy which I enjoy if the pills I am taking only contain MDMA.
------------------
"you've just got to do all kinds of things and then...POW!" - Camden Dealer.

I find that mixing meth/speed with my pills does nothing but make my night that much more enjoyable. I will say that If I do a few lines of speed/meth and have a pill or two a few hours later the pill kicks in, I have fun on that, then when the disco buiscuit wears off, the speed/meth is still keepin me rockin. But, as someone else replied..i guess it depends on the individual. I mean, some people actually enjoy special K....UURRGGHHH!!!

haha riichiee, you were right!
In the UK, they LOVE a little bit of Meth with their pills. I havent tried it, so I dont know.
Personally, I stat pretty much as far away from speed as I can unless I am really gacked out and need my legs for the morning set
wink.gif

So my advice? Read everyones posts and make an informed decision
wink.gif

Personally i don't like to have speed before MD** because i find the speed affects the MD** and i don't peak as hard or as long and sometimes not at all. I like to have Speed after MD** to give me a little pick up and make me a little sharper. Some of my mates can't have MD** without speeed though.
My advice is to try it out and see what works for you. Everyone's body is different and it (Speed + MD**)will affect you differently to everyone else.
Peace
rc1n

I have speed about 3hrs before, not too much so it will over ride the MDMA, but enough to keep me upright throughout the night and cruising into the morning. But I do find a pill on it's own leads to a higher peak, but I find I'm messier after and I'm on my ass longer, just depends on how I want it to go

DIRECTIONS:
"Take several points of Goee at least half an hour before kandy"
smile.gif

------------------
ITS ALL GOOD!!!

I can never dance on a pill, no matter how clean it is. Which a real pain, cause I love to dance. Therefore I generally try and take some speed/ dexes. But I do agree that it might reduce the strength of the pill

see the reason i ask if because i've noticed that pills are much more intense when i've not had speed or meth so close to having dropped the pill. ie. i'm more loved-up, inspired, rushing, and i suppose messy and legless, which is actually why i like to have lines during the pill stage. But something i noticed the other day was that the pill was coming on and i was feeling really heavy and good, i had a line of meth and within 10 minutes all pill feelings had dissipated and i felt more like i'd just had heaps of meth, which was good, but not really considering i'd taken the pill in order to be pilling. you know what i mean? i read somewhere once about the effects of mdma and amphetamines reacting against eachother through the release of this and that, it was a really scientific explanation so i didn't really understand, maybe someone can explain . . .
wink.gif

------------------
The greatest love is when your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
-Dalai Lama-

The easiest explanation would probably be that the effect of one covers up the other. The come-up of a pill is a pretty complex group of feelings all at once, starting subtly and working up to a full on rush: tingling peripheral sensations, temperature increase, mood lift, chattiness and then all of a sudden this huge swelling loved-up rush of bliss. (Well, most probably the feelings are different for each person, but those are the common descriptions).
When you have speed closely prior to a pill, the peak rush of the speed could easily mask the subtle MDMA come-up, leaving you feeling just speedy, until the MDMA kicks really hard into the rushy peak. Which means, you don't notice the come-up due to being already way above baseline from the speed.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

I believe serotonergic and dopamine/adrenergic effects are really contradictory.
Many examples of this; e.g concentration ability and level of relaxation vs anxiety.
Yes they can add together to make the most amazing exp, i.e clean MDMA; but a very strong dopamine/adrenaline releaser such as meth, i think always wages war on what the MDXX is trying to do.
But messy pills, or non-MDMA MDXX pills i think go very nicely with regular amphetamines.
Watch the neurotoxicity if taking speed after pills; the least u can do is go get urself some Vit E or ALA.

ok i start with the halfway of goey.i split the halfway in half.then i put the 2 halfs in 2 caps.snorting doesnt do anything for me.i dump 1 cap 1st and save the other for later.then the full speedy rush kicks in.after that i dump a pill.at this point im totally flying!then i dump the other speed cap.then a while later i dump another pill.u gotta have the speed caps with mdma,smackey pillz,coz your night ends up being the best.
i alwayz save a pill when recovering with mates.it has to be a speedy pill when i recover.coz a smackey pill is just a waste,if taken while recovering.