Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

That Horrible Taste

Smiley^

Bluelighter
I don't know if its just me or if everyone has this problem. But after a night of taking drugs (speed or ecstasy) the next day I have this horrible taste in my mouth.
I know its probably caused from chewing gum all night, but the horrible tastes lasts for atleast 2 days and everything I eat and drink tastes like absoloute shit. My tongue feels like sandpaper and I can't get rid of the taste no matter what I do.
Anyone got any remedies or things I can try ??

you really shouldn't eat those sauerkraut and garlic sandwiches before a big night out.
wink.gif
wink.gif

don't know how true this is but a nightclub promoter told me years ago that after you come home from a big night (after having pills, speed etc.) to do the following.... take vitamin and antioxidant tablets... (this was way before any1 knew of 5-Htp too), and to wash your mouth out with any typical mouthwash like listerine. He said that over the period of the night an amont of the drug you consume slowly comes up into your mouth leaving that vile aftertaste.
don't know how true this is but it shore helps someimes with that morning gak taste...
------------------
You know the drill,
Slam down that pill!

Dehydration also leaves a horrible metallic taste in your mouth, and can result in you having a dry and swollen tongue, and ulcers. The residue from the chewing gum (and cigarettes?) also tastes pretty foul.
Rehydration and anti-septic mouthwash as mentioned above can help. Definitely get the fluids into you where possible, and more than just water - maybe some isotonic sports drinks can help too.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Ugh and stay away from the sweet chewing gum and chuppu chups. They destroy your mouth! I know when i've overloaded my mouth with sweet tasting stuff for say 8 hours in a row, you pay for it the next few days. Well i only did it the first few times cause it was 'the thing to do'.

If your problem is from gum a friend suggested that you just chew it all week long, that way you're used to it, your jaw won't get tired either.
I used to get the worst crap taste in my mouth back in the old days when I was a pisshead we used to call it 'post big night ashtray mouth syndrome', quite a lot of the problem for me was caused by cigarettes but I still smoke and don't drink and don't have a problem anymore.

I find you can't beat a glass of cold Coke to really etch away at all the buildup in your mouth from the night before. You let it fizz up in your mouth and swallow slowly to let it work its magic. I usually sip it for most of the next day, but when you take E and speed, you have to expect a dry mouth and that dense cappuccino froth saliva that wont come off your tongue no matter what.

Whenever I forget to keep my liquids up I end up with a shitty tasting mouth...
Moral of the story - keep your liquids up.
smile.gif

i know what you mean.it feels like i have cotton in my mouth after a big night.the last thing i want to drink in the mornings is water.it tastes so foul in the morning after drinking it all night.i alwayz have a bottle of red cordial while recovering.in the mornings cold,red cordial is a must have.it gets rid of that crusty,off taste in your mouth and it just tastes good.

Hmmmmm. Wanna hear something yucky!?!?
Well, when your mouth is dry, there's more chance of bacteria build up. The bacteria gives you the yucky taste/smell.
Keep the fluids up, and a couple of rinses of listerine once you get home.